In this article, I will show you the Requirements to study Economics at UNIOSUN. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Economics at UNIOSUN, UNIOSUN Requirements for Economics this article is for you.
Osun State University Economics Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Economics at UNIOSUN? Does UNIOSUN accept two sittings for Economics? What are the requirements to study Economics at Osun State University?
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Economics at UNIOSUN have always asked, and also show you the Osun State University JAMB Subject Combination for Economics.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Economics at Osun State University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Economics, all you need to know about the Economics department in UNIOSUN as well as other schools you can also study Economics as a course apart from the Osun State University should you wish to explore more.
Does UNIOSUN Offer Economics?
The Osun State University (UNIOSUN) offers Economics.
This means that Economics is Accredited In UNIOSUN.
Now that you are aware that UNIOSUN offers Economics, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Economics at UNIOSUN.
Requirements To Study Economics at UNIOSUN
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Osun State University through JAMB To Study Economics.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Economics in UNIOSUN.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIOSUN Economics Cut off Mark.
- Choose the Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNIOSUN Direct Entry Requirements For Economics
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Osun State University through Direct Entry To Study Economics.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIOSUN Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIOSUN Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND), and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Economics In UNIOSUN
Before being offered admission to study Economics at UNIOSUN this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and passed the cut-off mark necessary to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 270 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Osun State University to study Economics.
UNIOSUN Subject Combination For Economics
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Economics in UNIOSUN.
Use Of English
Is UNIOSUN Good For Economics?
The Osun State University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Economics in UNIOSUN and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Osun State University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Economics.
Does UNIOSUN Accept Two Sittings For Economics?
The Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Accepts two sittings for Economics.
How Many Years Is Economics At UNIOSUN?
Economics at UNIOSUN is a 4-year course.
UNIOSUN School Fees For Economics
UNIOSUN school fees for Economics are quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best in your pursuit!