In this article, I will show you the Requirements to study Estate Management at UNIJOS. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Estate Management in UNIJOS, UNIJOS Requirements for Estate Management this article is for you.
University Of Jos Estate Management Requirements, what is the cut-off mark for Estate Management in UNIJOS? Does UNIJOS accept two sittings for Estate Management? What are the requirements to study Estate Management at the University Of Jos?
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Estate Management at UNIJOS have always asked, and also show you the University Of Jos JAMB Subject Combination for Estate Management.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Estate Management at the University Of Jos.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Estate Management, all you need to know about the Estate Management department in UNIJOS as well as other schools you can also study Estate Management as a course apart from the University Of Jos should you wish to explore more.
Does UNIJOS Offer Estate Management?
The University Of Jos (UNIJOS) offers Estate Management.
This means that Estate Management is Accredited In UNIJOS.
Now that you are aware that UNIJOS offers Estate Management, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Estate Management at UNIJOS.
Requirements To Study Estate Management in UNIJOS
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into the University Of Jos through JAMB To Study Estate Management.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Estate Management in UNIJOS.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIJOS Estate Management’s Mark.
- Choose the Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNIJOS Direct Entry Requirements For Estate Management
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into the University Of Jos through Direct Entry To Study Estate Management.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIJOS Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIJOS Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND), and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Estate Management In UNIJOS
Before you will be offered admission to study Estate Management in UNIJOS this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 240 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Jos to study Estate Management.
UNIJOS Subject Combination For Estate Management
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Estate Management in UNIJOS.
Use Of English
Any Other Related Subjects
Is UNIJOS Good For Estate Management?
The University Of Jos thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Estate Management in UNIJOS and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, the University Of Jos is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Estate Management.
Does UNIJOS Accept Two Sittings For Estate Management?
The University Of Jos (UNIJOS) Accepts two sittings for Estate Management.
How Many Years Is Estate Management In UNIJOS?
Estate Management in UNIJOS is a 4-year course.
UNIJOS School Fees For Estate Management
UNIJOS school fees for Estate Management are quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best in your pursuit!