In this article, I will show you the Requirements to study Law at ESUT. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Law in ESUT, ESUT Requirements for Law this article is for you.
Enugu State University Of Science And Technology Law Requirements, what is the cut-off mark for Law in ESUT? Does ESUT accept two sittings for Law? What are the requirements to study Law at Enugu State University Of Science And Technology?
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Law at ESUT have always asked, and also show you the Enugu State University Of Science And Technology JAMB Subject Combination for Law.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Law at Enugu State University Of Science And Technology.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Law, all you need to know about the Law department in ESUT as well as other schools you can also study Law as a course apart from the Enugu State University Of Science And Technology should you wish to explore more.
Does ESUT Offer Law?
The Enugu State University Of Science And Technology (ESUT) offers Law.
This means that Law is Accredited In ESUT.
Now that you know that ESUT offers Law, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Law at ESUT.
Requirements To Study Law in ESUT
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Enugu State University Of Science And Technology through JAMB To Study Law.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Law in ESUT.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet ESUT Law Cut off Mark.
- Choose the Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
ESUT Direct Entry Requirements For Law
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Enugu State University Of Science And Technology through Direct Entry To Study Law.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates must purchase the ESUT Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And ESUT Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND), and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Law In ESUT
Before you will be offered admission to study Law in ESUT this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain access to the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 280 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Enugu State University Of Science And Technology to study Law.
ESUT Subject Combination For Law
Below is the JAMB Subject Combination For Law in ESUT.
Use Of English
Literature In English
Government or Economics
Is ESUT Good For Law?
The Enugu State University Of Science And Technology thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Law at ESUT and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Enugu State University Of Science And Technology is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Law.
Does ESUT Accept Two Sittings For Law?
The Enugu State University Of Science And Technology (ESUT) Accepts two sittings for Law.
How Many Years Is Law In ESUT?
The law in ESUT is a 5-years course.
ESUT School Fees For Law
ESUT school fees for Law are quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best in your pursuit!