In this article, I will show you the Requirements to study Law at UNIJOS. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Law at UNIJOS, UNIJOS Requirements for Law this article is for you.
University Of Jos Law Requirements, what is the cut-off mark for Law in UNIJOS? Does UNIJOS accept two sittings for Law? What are the requirements to study Law at the University Of Jos?
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Law at UNIJOS have always asked, and also show you the University Of Jos JAMB Subject Combination for Law.
After answering the question, I will also provide you with the requirements to study Law at the University Of Jos.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Law, all you need to know about the Law department in UNIJOS as well as other schools you can also study Law as a course apart from the University Of Jos should you wish to explore more.
Does UNIJOS Offer Law?
The University Of Jos (UNIJOS) offers Law.
This means that Law is Accredited In UNIJOS.
Now that you are aware that UNIJOS offers Law, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Law at UNIJOS.
Requirements To Study Law at UNIJOS
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into the University Of Jos through JAMB To Study Law.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Law in UNIJOS.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIJOS Law Cut off Mark.
- Choose the Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNIJOS Direct Entry Requirements For Law
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into the University Of Jos through Direct Entry To Study Law.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIJOS Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIJOS Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND), and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Law In UNIJOS
Before you will be offered admission to study Law in UNIJOS this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 250 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Jos to study Law.
UNIJOS Subject Combination For Law
Below is the JAMB Subject Combination For Law in UNIJOS.
Use Of English
Literature In English
Christian Religious Knowledge
Government or Economics Accepted!
Is UNIJOS Good For Law?
The University Of Jos thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Law in UNIJOS and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, the University Of Jos is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Law.
Does UNIJOS Accept Two Sittings For Law?
The University Of Jos (UNIJOS) Accepts two sittings for Law.
How Many Years Is Law In UNIJOS?
The law in UNIJOS is a 5-year course.
UNIJOS School Fees For Law
UNIJOS school fees for Law are quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best in your pursuit!