In this article, I will show you the Requirements to study Linguistics at BUK. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Linguistics in BUK, BUK Requirements for Linguistics this article is for you.
Bayero University Kano Linguistics Requirements, what is the cut-off mark for Linguistics in BUK? Does BUK accept two sittings for Linguistics? What are the requirements to study Linguistics at Bayero University Kano?
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Linguistics at BUK have always asked, and also show you the Bayero University Kano JAMB Subject Combination for Linguistics.
After answering the question, I will also provide you with the requirements to study Linguistics at Bayero University Kano.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Linguistics, all you need to know about the Linguistics department in BUK as well as other schools you can also study Linguistics as a course apart from the Bayero University Kano should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does BUK Offer Linguistics?
The Bayero University Kano (BUK) offers Linguistics.
This means that Linguistics is Accredited By BUK.
Now that you are aware that BUK offers Linguistics, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Linguistics at BUK.
Requirements To Study Linguistics at BUK
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Bayero University Kano through JAMB To Study Linguistics.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Linguistics in BUK.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet BUK Linguistics Cut off Mark.
- Choose the Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
BUK Direct Entry Requirements For Linguistics
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Bayero University Kano through Direct Entry To Study Linguistics.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the BUK Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And BUK Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND), and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Linguistics In BUK
Before you will be offered admission to study Linguistics at BUK this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 250 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Bayero University Kano to study Linguistics.
BUK Subject Combination For Linguistics
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Linguistics in BUK.
Use Of English
Literature In English
Any Other Subject
Is BUK Good For Linguistics?
The Bayero University Kano thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Linguistics at BUK and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Bayero University Kano is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Linguistics.
Does BUK Accept Two Sittings For Linguistics?
The Bayero University Kano (BUK) Accepts two sittings for Linguistics.
How Many Years Is Linguistics In BUK?
Linguistics at BUK is a 4-years course.
BUK School Fees For Linguistics
BUK school fees for Linguistics are quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best in your pursuit!