In this article, I will show you the Requirements to study Nursing Science at EKSU. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Nursing Science at EKSU, EKSU Requirements for Nursing Science this article is for you.
Ekiti State University Nursing Science Requirements, what is the cut-off mark for Nursing Science at EKSU? Does EKSU accept two sittings for Nursing Science? What are the requirements to study Nursing Science at Ekiti State University?
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Nursing Science at EKSU have always asked, and also show you the Ekiti State University JAMB Subject Combination for Nursing Science.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Nursing Science at Ekiti State University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Nursing Science, all you need to know about the Nursing Science department in EKSU as well as other schools you can also study Nursing Science as a course apart from the Ekiti State University should you wish to explore more.
Does EKSU Offer Nursing Science?
The Ekiti State University (EKSU) offers Nursing Science.
This means that Nursing Science is Accredited At EKSU.
Now that you are aware that EKSU offers Nursing Science, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Nursing Science at EKSU.
Requirements To Study Nursing Science at EKSU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Ekiti State University through JAMB To Study Nursing Science.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Nursing Science in EKSU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet EKSU Nursing Science Cut off, Mark.
- Choose the Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
EKSU Direct Entry Requirements For Nursing Science
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Ekiti State University through Direct Entry To Study Nursing Science.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates must purchase the EKSU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And EKSU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND), and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Nursing Science In EKSU
Before you are offered admission to study Nursing Science at EKSU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 280 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into Ekiti State University to study Nursing Science.
EKSU Subject Combination For Nursing Science
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Nursing Science at EKSU.
Use Of English
Is EKSU Good For Nursing Science?
The Ekiti State University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Nursing Science at EKSU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Ekiti State University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Nursing Science.
Does EKSU Accept Two Sittings For Nursing Science?
The Ekiti State University (EKSU) Accepts two sittings for Nursing Science.
How Many Years Is Nursing Science At EKSU?
Nursing Science at EKSU is a 5-years course.
EKSU School Fees For Nursing Science
EKSU school fees for Nursing Science are quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best in your pursuit!