Sule Lamido University, Kafin Hausa Post-UTME Screening Details
Eligibility for SLU Post UTME Screening
a. UTME Candidates MUST have passed a minimum of 5 relevant subjects, at credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
B. Direct Entry Candidates MUST possess a minimum of Lower Credit in the National Diploma, a Merit in NCE, and 6 points in the IJMBE Advanced Level.
C. Interested UTME Candidates who did not choose Sule Lamido University Kafin Hausa as their First Choice Institution but wish to study at the University and scored 140 and above in the 2023 UTME, should change to the SLU via the JAMB website (www.slu.edu.ng) and choose any of the programs listed below:
Note that the DE Cut-off point for all programs is 7 Points
SLU Admission Screening Cut-off Marks By Course
The Cut-Off points for the UTME candidates are as follows:
|S/N||FACULTY||PROGRAMME||UTME CUT-OFF POINTS|
|1||Agriculture and Natural Resource Management||B. Agriculture||150|
|B. Agriculture (Animal Science)||150|
|B. Agriculture (Crop Science)||150|
|B. Agriculture (Soil Science)||1502 Computing|
|2||Computing and Information Technology||B.Sc. Computer Science||170|
|B.Sc. Cyber Security||160|
|B.Sc. Information Technology||160|
|B.Sc. Software Engineering||160|
|3||Education||B.A. (Ed.) Arabic||150|
|B.A. (Ed.) English||170|
|B.A. (Ed.) Hausa||160|
|B.A. (Ed.) History||140|
|B.A. (Ed.) Islamic Studies||160|
|B.A. Library and Information Science||160|
|B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology||170|
|B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry||160|
|B.Sc. (Ed.) Computer Science||150|
|B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics||140|
|B.Sc. (Ed.) Physics||140|
|B.Sc. Library and Information Science||160|
|B.A. Islamic Studies||170|
|5||Natural and Applied Sciences||B.Sc. Biology||170|
|B.Sc. Physics1406 Social||140|
|6||Social and Management Sciences||B.Sc. Accounting||160|
|B.Sc. Business Management||160|
|B.Sc. Political Science||160|
How to Apply for SLU Post UTME Screening
Online registration for the Screening Exercise for both the UTME and DE candidates will commence on Monday, 11th September 2023, and end at midnight on Sunday, 24th September 2023.
To register for the exercise, follow the procedures below:
- Visit the Sule Lamido University Kafin Hausa website at www.slu.edu.ng and navigate to admissions and select online application or visit admissions.slu.edu.ng and select UTME or Direct Entry (DE)
- Login using your UTME Number and UTME score (UTME applicants) or DE number, state of origin, and gender (DE applicants) and upload your passport-sized photograph.
- Update your profile with the required accurate information.
- Update your ‘O’ Level Examinations, maximum of two sittings. After saving the information, upload a clean, clear scanned copy of your SSCE (for UTME Candidates) statement of result (s).
- After step 4 above, DE candidates will then proceed to upload their SSCE and ‘A’ Level Result.
- Go to “POST-UTME payment” and click on “Pay Now” to pay directly with your card or click on “Download Payment Schedule” to generate, download, and print a payment schedule that contains all the information for the payment. All candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only (exclusive of REMITA charges) as an online post-UTME/DE Screening Fee via any Commercial Bank, Debit Card, or Remita Website.
- After successful payment, you then generate, download, and print the “Acknowledgement Slip” to complete your registration.
Successful admitted Candidates must present the originals and photocopies of the following documents during registration:
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Evidence of Payment
- UTME Result/DE Registration Slip
- SSCE Statement(s) of Result
- Two recent passport-sized photographs with a white background
- Certificate of Indigeneship
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- ‘A’ Level Statement of Result (for DE candidates only)
Any candidate who wishes to change his choice of Institution or program, using the JAMB Green Card, should do so within the stipulated period of the two weeks of line registration, that is Monday, 11th September 2023 through midnight of Sunday, 24th September 2023
Any candidate who fails to register for the online screening exercise on the scheduled dates will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Every inquiry should be directed to [email protected]
All the best in your pursuit!