Fully Funded Susan Yuen Fellowship & Research Foundation Diploma Scholarships Hong Kong 2023
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “Fully Funded Susan Yuen Fellowship & Research Foundation Diploma Scholarships Hong Kong 2023”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Fully Funded Susan Yuen Fellowship & Research Foundation Diploma Scholarships Hong Kong will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to the topic above, then be rest assured that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “Fully Funded Susan Yuen Fellowship & Research Foundation Diploma Scholarships Hong Kong ”
Fully Funded Susan Yuen Fellowship & Research Foundation Diploma Scholarships Hong Kong
Applications are invited for Susan Yuen Fellowship & Research Foundation Scholarships for Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Executive Diploma programmes.
The aim of the Foundation is to provide financial support for in-service executives to attend practical management courses.
The Hong Kong Management Association is a non-profit-making organization which aims to be the leading professional organization advancing management excellence in Hong Kong and the Region.
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
- 4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
- All Harvard University Scholarships
- Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology Scholarships
- Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships
- Application Deadline: Around July
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue diploma programme.
- Study Subject: Full scholarship will be granted for all the programmes listed.
Advanced Diploma in Management Studies
Advanced Diploma in Business Management
Professional Accounting Studies
Professional Security Trainer
Secretarial and Administrative Studies
Accounting and Taxation in Mainland China
Applied Management Psychology
Cold Chain Logistics Management
Commander Training for Disciplinary and Security Forces
Commercial Banking Practices and Treasury Operations Management
Communication Skills for Commanders
Contingency Action Plan
Digital Public Relations
Educational Psychology – Children Learning and Growth
Employment Income Tax (HK & PRC)
Employment Ordinance and Taxation
Fraud and Corporate Crime Investigation
Learning and Development
Supervisory and Team Management
Business Administrative Management
Estate and Services Management
Human Resource Management
Logistics and Import-Export Management
Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Property and Facilities Management
Purchasing and Merchandising Management
Management Communication Strategy and Skills
The PRC Taxation Rules and Regulations
Translation and Interpretation
- Scholarship Award: This is a fully funded scholarship.
- Nationality: Available to permanent residents of Hong Kong.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Hong Kong
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Scholarship is available to permanent residents of Hong Kong.
Entrance Requirements: Applications for the Scholarships are open to
–Permanent residents of Hong Kong and aged 25 or above
The scholarship will only be granted to the new student and it is not applicable for Second Term enrolment or onwards. Scholarship recipients will not be eligible to apply for the Continuing Education Fund (CEF) for the above programmes.
How to Apply
Those who are interested are requested to complete the application form and return it together with the course enrolment form and photocopies of relevant certificates to The Hong Kong Management Association, 16/F, Tower B, Southmark, 11 Yip Hing Street, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong, (Attention: Ms Carrie Lok). They are also requested to write a short essay, either in English or in Chinese, or at least 300 words on the reasons for seeking a scholarship and state how the scholarship will further help your development. Successful applicants will be notified of the results in writing.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Fully Funded Susan Yuen Fellowship & Research Foundation Diploma Scholarships Hong Kong ”.
Nevertheless, if you want us to update you when the scholarship application fully begins, don’t hesitate to drop your email or any other means of reaching you.
Thanks For Reading
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- 2018 International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
- All Harvard University Scholarships as well as Harvard University Full Scholarships Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology Scholarships All JMU Scholarships & How To Apply | JMU Scholarship ApplicationScholarships To Pay Off Student Loans | Student Debt Relief ScholarshipsScholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships