We are aware at mytopschools that several of you have been searching for TOTAL Bursary 2023/2024 Online Application form Pdf, shell bursary, bp bursary, bursaries, bursaries for 2022, sasol bursary, transnet bursary, bank bursaries, toyota bursary and we have taken it upon ourselves to ensure that you get all the information you need to know to acquire this bursary in 2023/2024
According to Wikipedia, a bursary is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. In return for the bursary the individual is usually obligated to be employed at the institution for the duration as the bursary.
According to The Good Schools Guide, a bursary is “usually for helping out the impoverished but deserving and those fallen on hard times
Having totally told you what a bursary is about, its high time we quickly take a look at the topic of today “TOTAL Bursary Online Application form Pdf”.
In this guide, you shall get all the information relating to the bursary and how to go about the application especially the application deadline.
Total South Africa is part of the Total Group, the French-based multinational company and one of the top 6 global oil companies. In Southern African, Total is made up of the following – Total South Africa; Totalgaz; Total Botswana; Total Namibia and Total Swaziland. The company now has a presence in over 130 countries.
Total South Africa was registered as a private company in 1954 – they manufacture, market and sell a variety of petroleum products to the countries industrial; commercial and retail markets. The products range from liquefied petroleum gas, lubricants, jet fuel and agro-chemicals, to bitumen, kerosene and greases. The energy company has a network of 530 service stations across the country
FIELDS COVERED & COVERAGE VALUE
Total have setup a bursary programme to assist 8 to 10 students in financial need each year, by covering the cost of their studies. The following expenses will be covered by the bursary programme: tuition, prescribed books, stationery and accommodation.
Bursaries will be awarded for the following fields of study:
- Finance (Tax/ Accounting)
- Human Resources
- Law and Corporate Governance
- Health and Safety
- Environmental Studies
- Logistics/ Supply Chain Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Civil Engineering
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South Africa citizen
- Between 18 and 23 years old
- Completed Matric
- Studying or intend on studying full-time within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Studying or intend on studying at a University or an FET college in South Africa
- Students who are in their 3rd year of study may also apply, if they have maintained a minimum average of 65% for their first 2 years of study
- Proven financial need
- NOT currently receiving funding/ financial assistance from any other company or institution
- *Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged individuals who have completed Matric and have received university exemption
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Download and complete the Total Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy of)
- Most recent academic record (certified copy of)
- Admission letter or proof of registration from a recognised tertiary institution
- CV (with your contact details)
- Motivational letter explaining why you should be awarded the bursary (to be written by the applicant themselves)
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (latest payslip)
Complete application forms and supporting documents can be submitted in one of the following ways:
Transformation and Development Division
3 Biermann Avenue
2) Email: [email protected]
*Note: please ensure that you label your application as follows: “Total Bursary Application – Your Full Name”
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Total directly:
Tel: 011 778 2000
That’s the much we can take on the topic “TOTAL Bursary Online Application form Pdf”.
Thanks For Reading