The Trinity University Post-UTME screening form is currently on sale for the 2023/2024 academic session. See details on how to purchase the form below.
Faculty of Basic Medical and Applied Sciences
- Department of Computer and Information Sciences
- Department of Chemical Science
- Department of Biological Sciences
- Department of Medical Laboratory Science
- Department of Physics with Electronics
- Department of Nursing Science
Faculty of Arts, Management and Social Sciences
- Department of Management Sciences
- Department of Mass Communication
- Department of Languages
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Economics
- Candidates who have chosen Trinity University as their First Choice Institution in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and have met the marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise.
- Candidates can only apply for ANY of the above-listed courses for which they possess relevant requirements for admission.
- Candidates are required to have sat for the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- They must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/ NECO (SSCE) or NABTEB. These should include English Language, Mathematics, and any three other subjects relevant to the course of study.
- Candidates who did not choose Trinity University in their UTME may apply. The university provides a regularization process, to change the University of 1st Choice to Trinity University, at no cost to the applicant.
How to Apply for Trinity University Post-UTME Screening Form
1. Pay a sum of N10,000.00 to Trinity University bursary at the University Campus or the bank using the details below.
- Trinity University United
- Bank for Africa (UBA)
- Account no: 1022272822
2. Complete the admission form (you can download the form below) and bring the form to the University Registry or scan and send it via email to [email protected].
Trinity University City Campus, Off Alara Street, (Near Queens College), Yaba, Lagos. +2347032166707
All the best in your pursuit!