University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Details
University of Abuja, UNIABUJA post-UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session has been released. UNIABUJA Post UTME form is now available for purchase online.
The school authorities of the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) invite suitably qualified candidates to its 2023/2024 academic session post UTME and Direct Entry screening from Monday 11th September 2023 to Friday 13th October 2023.
UNIABUJA Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility Criteria
i. Candidates with relevant O’ Level results at NOT MORE THAN TWO (2) SITTINGS, and who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2023 UTME;
ii. Must have chosen the University of Abuja as their first choice or changed from other Institutions to the University of Abuja as their first choice;
iii. Candidates for Direct Entry (D.E) Admission will be required to upload both their O’ Levels and Higher qualifications accordingly into the University portal and register for the screening
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Post UTME Screening Exercise
1. Visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply”;
2. Click the Undergraduate link on the left panel;
3. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Get details”;
4. Complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address
5. All candidates are required to pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000) only for the screening;
6. On the payment review page, click on “Generate R” and this takes you to another page;
7. Click “Submit” and you will be redirected to the Remita payment page;
8. Enter credit or debit (ATM) card number and other details as appropriate and submit;
9. Enter the “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment;
10. After successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, and enter your Jamb registration number and Surname as password;
11. Click on “Login to dashboard” and complete your registration;
12. Ensure you print the completed registration slip and payment receipt.
Note: All candidates must upload their O-level results on the JAMB portal before they can be considered for admission.
The University of Abuja is a tertiary institution in the Nigerian capital Abuja. It was established on January 1, 1988 (under Decree No. 110 of 1992 as amended) as a dual-mode university with the mandate to run conventional and distance learning programs. Academic work began at the University in 1990 with the matriculation of its pioneer students.
Despite having a troubled past, the University is known to have significantly improved and is now reportedly ranked among the top 10 universities in Nigeria by the National Universities Commission. The high rank is suspected to be owed to the university’s move from its mini campus to its state-of-the-art Permanent site.
All the best in your pursuit!