UNIJOS Admission List for the 2021/2022 and 2022/2023 academic sessions has been made available on JAMB’s Website. Candidates can check their admission status on JAMB CAPS. All candidates who applied for admission to the University of Jos (UNIJOS) are to proceed to check their admission status.
Subsequently, candidates that have been admitted should visit the Unijos website through portal.unijos.edu.ng, to reconfirm admission status by clicking on CHECK ADMISSION. If admission is granted, candidates can proceed to pay for acceptance and upload their student details including the Admission Letter that they have downloaded. This step is crucial to complete the admission process.
Candidates that are not on the Merit list, are advised to visit the JAMB portal to check if they have successfully uploaded their O’ level results. If their results have not been uploaded, it may be the reason for not being included in the University’s Admission list. Once they have uploaded their results on the JAMB portal, they should return to the Unijos portal to confirm their admission status.
All Candidates who applied to the University of Jos for the 2021/2022 and 2022/2023 Academic Sessions are to please note that the admission process is still ongoing and after the release of the Merit admission list, the Supplementary list will follow. Candidates are advised to regularly check the University website www.unijos.edu.ng for updates and notifications regarding their admission.
Management of the University of Jos congratulates all candidates who have been admitted and wishes the best of luck to those who are still awaiting their admission status.
How to Check UNIJOS Admission List on JAMB CAPS
Candidates are therefore advised to check for their admission status on the JAMB website and click” ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer. Note that clicking” REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates. Follow to procedure below to check and accept your UNIJOS admission offer:
- Visit https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Click on “Check Admission Status” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
All the best in your pursuit!