The UNIOSUN Inter-University transfer application form for the 2023/2024 academic session has been released. All interested students of other universities intending to transfer their studentship to Osun State University are hereby informed.
This is to inform the prospective applicants intending to transfer their studentship to Osun State University that the University has commenced the sales of Inter University transfer for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Candidates who wish to transfer their studentship to UNIOSUN should visit https://www.uniosun.edu.ng or https://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng to complete and submit their applications. However, they must provide correct information which will be verified accordingly.
They are also expected to forward their Academic Transcripts to the Registrar of Osun State University.
Completion of Application Forms
Candidates are to register online by accessing the University website: https://www.uniosun.edu.ng or https://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng to complete and apply. They are expected to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission.
UNIOSUN Inter-University Transfer Eligibility Criteria
- Any candidate applying for transfer of studentship to Osun State University must be a current student of the University from which he/she seeks transfer. Any intending transferee whose studentship has lapsed in his/her former university will not be considered for transfer to Osun State University.
- Any student willing to transfer from another public and private University to Osun State University must transfer into the same course as he/she is studying or any other course, provided he/she satisfies the requirement.
- The applicant must have a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 2.5 on a scale of 5.00 as at the last session in his/her present University, except for Nursing and MBBS.
- The duration for inter-university transfer must fall within the season of admission process by Osun State University as stipulated in the University regulations.
- The applicant must meet the University and program-specific admission requirements as contained in the University regulations. To be specific, the applicant must possess the minimum entry O’ Level requirements and the UTME score must not be lower than the cut-off mark for Osun State University for the same Course during the year of his/her admission.
- Candidates expelled or withdrawn from other universities based on academic records or disciplinary cases shall not be considered for transfer to Osun State University. Any applicant who fails to process his/her academic transcript directly from the Academic Affairs Unit to Osun State University will not be considered (A student’s copy of an academic transcript is not acceptable, please)
- Any applicant who fails to submit a sworn Court Affidavit on his/her criminal and disciplinary status in the present University will not be considered.
- At any stage, if the irregularity is discovered in the papers presented by the student, such student(s) shall be made to face the Students Disciplinary Panel and appropriate punishment will be applied.
- Transferees can only be admitted to the 200 level, the Osun State University will accept transferees to the 200 Level for all 4-year Courses and the 300 Level for Courses above 4-year duration. However, transfer into such programs will depend on the availability of space.
- A minimum JAMB Score of 160 is required, except for Nursing and MBBS.
SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS FOR TRANSFER TO NURSING AND MBBS PROGRAMMES FROM OTHER NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES
- Applicants must be actively registered for MBBS or Nursing, as the case may be in their present University.
- Applicants must have five (5) O/Level Credits at one sitting in English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Applicants must have scored at least 260 for MBBS and 250 for Nursing in the UTME exam on admission.
- Applicants must have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 4.2 on a scale of 5.0 for MBBS and 4.0 on a scale of 5.0 for Nursing.
- Applicants must not score less than 50% in any of the courses offered at 100 Level.
- Applicants must note that we have limited spaces for Inter-University Transfer for MBBS and Nursing. Admission is therefore not automatic.
How to Apply for UNIOSUN Inter-University Transfer
Visit the UNIOSUN Post UTME Portal via http://www.uniosun.edu.ng or http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng. This will take you to the online Application Platform. Ensure you read all registration guidelines and instructions before proceeding to register.
Payment of N75,000.00 for the Inter University transfer fees is through the Remita Web PAY platform using your ATM Cards (Master Card, Verve Card, and Remita enabled Cards.)
Submission of forms closes at noon on Friday 27th October, 2023
For further information, please contact the Admissions Office, Osun State University, Osogbo on
Tel: 0805-442-5783 and 0810-797-6419
Mr. G. A. A. Shittu
All the best in your pursuit!