Osun State University (UNIOSUN) welcomes candidates to participate in the post-UTME and Direct Entry (DE) screening process for the 2023/2024 academic session. The application forms are now available online, and all interested applicants must be aware of the relevant details and processes involved.
Candidates Eligible for UNIOSUN Post UTME Screening Exercise
- First-Choice Candidates: Those who have chosen Osun State University as their first-choice institution and have a minimum score of 160 in UTME are eligible to apply.
- Exceptional Programmes: Candidates with scores less than 200 marks will not be considered for specific programs, including:
- Common and Islamic Law Candidates having chosen any of these courses with a score below 200 can opt for another relevant program of their preference.
- Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the required subjects at not more than two sittings. However, Medicine, Nursing, and Law require at least five (5) credit passes in one sitting.
- Age Limit: Candidates below sixteen (16) years of age at the time of registration are not eligible to apply.
- Direct Entry candidates must have a minimum Lower credit.
- Candidates should provide accurate O’ Level details, and supplying wrong information may lead to legal action.
- Candidates awaiting results must supply them within one week of release.
- Failure to participate in the screening exercise will result in disqualification from admission.
How to Apply for UNIOSUN Post UTME Form
- Online Registration: Candidates should visit the UNIOSUN Post UTME Portal and follow the guidelines to complete the application. They must print two (2) copies of the application form after submission.
- Payment Details: A non-refundable fee of N2,000.00 (two thousand Naira) must be paid through the Interswitch Web PAY platform using ATM cards (Mastercard, Verve card, and Interswitch enabled Cards).
Direct Entry Candidates
Direct Entry candidates must follow the same registration process and forward their Academic Transcripts to the Registrar of Osun State University. They must also have obtained a Direct Entry form from JAMB to be eligible.
Change of Institution
Candidates willing to make UNIOSUN their first choice, or those who have chosen UNIOSUN but find their names missing, can register by using the “OTHER CHOICE” option and supply the correct information.
Central Admission Processing System (CAPS)
The 2023/2024 admission exercise will be based on the Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) designed by JAMB. Candidates must upload their O’Level results to the JAMB CAPS portal as part of the admission requirements.
Access to the Registration Portal
For registration, please visit the UNIOSUN Post UTME Portal. Ensure you read all guidelines carefully. In case of difficulty accessing the portal, please wait for 30 minutes and try again. Registration will be open from Monday 7th August 2023 at midnight to Saturday 14th October 2023 at noon. Payment can also be made through the REMITA Web PAY Platform using ATM cards (Master Card, Verve Card, and REMITA-enabled Cards).
Submission of forms closes at Noon on 14th October 2023.
For further clarification or assistance, please reach out to the Admissions Office, Osun State University, Osogbo at the following telephone numbers:
- Tel: 0805-442-5783
- Tel: 0810-797-6419
Candidates are encouraged to apply promptly and adhere to all the guidelines to enhance their chances of securing admission into the esteemed institution.
All the best in your pursuit!