The Federal College of Education (FCE) Zaria announces the commencement of the sale of application forms for their post-UTME screening exercise. This exercise is targeted at admitting students into the college’s NCE regular programs for the 2023/2024 academic session. If you have selected FCE Zaria as your first choice of institution, this is the critical information you’ve been awaiting.
An Open Invitation to NCE Candidates for the 2023/2024 Academic Session
By the college’s protocols, all candidates who have elected the Federal College of Education, Zaria as their first-choice institution are cordially invited to participate in the Post UTME screening exercise. The schedule for the exercise is as follows:
- Date: Monday, 28th August 2023
- Time: Commencing at 10:00 am daily
- Venue: Varied across the institution
Creation of Online Profile: Steps to Follow
Accessing the Application Portal
Candidates are instructed to execute the following steps for successful application:
- Navigate to the College Portal: Visit FCE Zaria’s Official Website
- Account Creation: Click on the application form link to initiate the creation of your account.
- Profile Update: Log in to your account and update your profile accordingly.
- Generate Invoice for Payment: Generate the required invoice for both the EIDF and credential screening.
- Payment Procedure: Remit the invoice amount at the designated college bank.
Proceed with Screening
- Print Required Documents: Print out your Expression of Interest Data Form (EIDF) and your Screening Invitation.
- Attend the Screening: Proceed to your designated venue for the screening exercise.
Mandatory Requirements for the Screening Exercise
Candidates are required to present the following documents at the venue:
- JAMB UTME e-Registration and Result Slip for the 2023/2024 Academic Session
- Original O-Level Statements of Results or Original Certificates
- Expression of Interest Data Form (EIDF): This must be purchased at ZAFEC Microfinance Bank within the college premises for five thousand naira (N5,000), inclusive of bank charges.
- Screening Fee Evidence: Proof of payment of two thousand naira (N2,000) for the screening fee.
- Screening Invitation Slip
- Evidence of O-Level Result Uploading on the CAPS platform from an accredited JAMB CBT Centre.
- Indigene Certificate
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
Note: All candidates are strongly advised to adhere to all the above-stated requirements for the screening exercise.