The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Post-UTME screening exercise for the 2023/2024 session has been announced – See details below.
This is to inform all candidates who choose the Federal University of Technology, Owerri as First Choice University in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby invited to apply for an aptitude test. The following conditions apply:
- UTME candidates must have scored a minimum of 160 in their UTME;
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’Level in relevant disciplines and subjects. OND/HND/First Degree and A’ Level in relevant disciplines and subjects.
Those who did not choose FUTO as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 160 can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution to FUTO as First Choice University.
FUTO Post UTME / Admission Screening Details
Application commences on September 1, 2023, and closes on Tuesday, October 31st, 2023.
FUTO Post UTME Screening Method of Application
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.futo.edu.ng
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “Undergraduate”
- Click on “2023/2024 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate a Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
- Await further communication from the University
Candidates who complete the above-stated registration process will be allowed access to a link through which they can upload their O’Level credentials for screening.
Nature of the Screening Exercise
The 2023/2024 Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise shall be based on verified JAMB scores and WAEC/GCE/NECO uploaded on the JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS).
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- You must upload your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL, NOT LATER THAN October 31st, 2023.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Exercise.
- ONLY candidates who successfully submit applications online will be considered for admission.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES:
- Kindly ensure that your academic transcript reaches The Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Imo state, NOT LATER THAN Tuesday, October 31st, 2023.
- ANY candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript will not be considered for Admission.
For support, contact:
E-MAIL: [email protected]
An Aptitude Test will be held for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates, the specific date and time for individual candidates will be communicated in due course.
For details about the screening exercise, click the link below:
FUTO Announces Post UTME Aptitude Test Screening Date, 2023/2024
All the best in your pursuit!