LATEST UPDATE: This is to inform all Candidates who applied for Admission into Aliko Dangote University of Science and Technology, Wudil through the JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations and Direct Entry for the 2023/2024 Academic Session that the Screening is to be conducted through Aptitude Test
Kano State University of Science and Technology (KUST) now known as Aliko Dangote University of Science and Technology (ADUSTECH) 2023/2024 Post UTME screening form for all UTME admission-seeking candidates as well as the Direct Entry screening form are now available as has been announced by the institution. All concerned aspirants and interested members of the public who wish to study in the institution are hereby notified and advised to procure their forms as soon as possible.
According to the school management, the KUST post-UTME / Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session admission exercise has been released.
The school authorities of the Kano University of Science and Technology (KUST), Wudil are inviting suitably qualified candidates to its 2023/2024 academic session admission screening exercise.
KUST Wudil Cut-off Mark:
Find in the attached PDF the full programs and the admission cut-off mark;
KUST Wudil (Now ADUSTECH) Post UTME Cut-off Mark
1. UTME Candidates must have chosen ADUSTECH, Wudil as their First Choice in 2023 UTME and scored minimum points for various programs as indicated below:
2. Direct Entry Candidates must have chosen ADUSTECH, Wudil as their First Choice and have at least Lower Credit at National Diploma and a minimum of Seven (7) points in NCE or IJMB in relevant Courses or Subjects respectively.
How to Apply for the 2023/2024 KUST Post UTME Screening
1. Candidates shall then visit the University portal: https://www.kustwudil.edu.ng/user/login?current=node/148 to make payment of the non-refundable fee of N2,000:00 being the cost of screening.
2. On the homepage, under ‘ADMISSION’ click on ‘Undergraduate’.
3. Go to UTME or DE icon and click on ‘New User’.
4. Fill in the Application Form
5. Click on submit after completing the application form.
6. Candidates can print his/her acknowledgment slip.
7. All Candidates shall provide details of their O’Level qualifications (NECO, WAEC, or NABTEB) in not more than two sittings as JAMB will not approve the Admission of any Candidate without his/her O-level results.
KINDLY VISIT UNIVERSITY WEBSITE TO REGISTER FOR THE 2023/2024 POST UTME AND DIRECT: http://www.kustwudil.edu.ng
The payment for registration will commence from 11th Sept 2023 to 24th Sept 2023.
INFORMATION TO NOTE
- The Portal for registration will be opened from 11th Sept 2023 and closed by midnight on Sunday 24th Sept 2023.
- Note that the Venue, Date, and Time of the Aptitude Test will be communicated to you through your Phone Number and e-mail.
- Candidates shall ensure that functional and accessible phone numbers and e-mail addresses used during JAMB registration are provided.
- Any candidate who fails to register for the Screening Exercise within the stipulated period will not be considered.
All the best in your pursuit!