KWASU Post UTME / Admission Screening 2023/2024: See Eligibility And Registration Details
LATEST UPDATE: This is to inform applicants who are still interested in obtaining the Post-UTME Application form of Kwara State University (KWASU) that the management has reopened the application portal.
Interested candidates are hereby advised to make use of the opportunity to register.
KWASU Post UTME form and admission screening details for the 2023/2024 academic session have been released by the school authorities. Students who applied for admission into the school will be sitting for the KWASU Post UTME and should therefore take note of the eligibility and registration details below.
KWASU Post UTME and Admission Screening Invitation
This is to invite all UTME/DE candidates in the under-listed categories for the 2023/2024 Pre-Admission Screening Registration into Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU).
i. Candidates whose first choice of institution is Kwara State University. Malete.
ii. Candidates who wish to choose Kwara State University (KWASU) as their first choice. They are, however, required to change their choice of institution to KWASU on the JAMB Portal before the Pre-Admission Screening Registration.
To be eligible, all candidates must have five (5) O’level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
Eligibility Criteria for KWASU Post UTME Screening
- Those whose choice of institution (First or Second) is Kwara State University, Malete; and
- Those interested in Admission into Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU) but have not made it their Choice. All candidates must have five (5) O’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O-level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
KWASU Pre-Admission Screening Registration Fees
REGISTRATION FEES: Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only.
How to Register Online and Make Payment for KWASU Post UTME Screening
1. Visit https://portal.kwasu.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply”
2. Click the Undergraduate link under the Apply Now menu bar at the top
3. Enter your JAMB Registration Number correctly and complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next).
4. On the payment review page, click on “Make Payment” and this will take you to the payment page where you can provide your card details.
5. Enter your ATM card (Mastercard, Visa, or Verve) number and other details as appropriate and submit
6. Enter the “OTP code” sent to your phone and click Continue to complete your payment.
7. After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your JAMB registration number and Surname as password
8. Click on “Login” and complete your registration.
9. Ensure you print the completed registration form and payment receipt for your records.
NOTE: You can always query your payment attempt in case you have been debited and the network fails while completing your payment. Enter your JAMB registration number and phone number, press the tab button to display a Requery interface below the page, and then request your unsuccessful payment attempt as shown below. For support, contact [email protected]”
In addition to all the requirements stated above, all candidates must know that final admission into the University is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programmes cut-off points in UTME/DE and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC-approved admission quota for Kwara State University. Malete (KWASU)
Candidates are to note that, falsification of citizenship certificates, or any documents for that matter, will lead to disqualification and prosecution.
For further inquiries, possible updates, extensions, and additional instructions, visit www.kwasu.edu.ng or call 08136965076, 09067939787, 08155498780 (also available for WhatsApp and text messages)
CLOSING DATE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION: September 17th, 2023.
All the best in your pursuit!