MOUAU Pre-Degree Admission Invitation: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into a non-residential, one-year Pre-degree Programme of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike.
MOUAU Pre-Degree Admission Details
The Pre-Degree Programme is designed to prepare candidates for Degree Programmes offered by the University. The Programmes are listed below.
- Bachelor of Agriculture (B.Agric) with options in Agricultural Economics, Rural Sociology and Extension.
- Bachelor of Science (Ed) with options in Agric. Education, Home economics education, Integrated Science Education, Mathematics Education, Computer Science Education, Biology Education, Chemistry Education, Physics Education, Library and Information Science Education
- Bachelor of Agriculture (B.Agric) with an option in Agronomy, Plant Health Management, and Soil Science and Meteorology.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) with options in Computer Science, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics and Statistics.
- Bachelor of Agriculture (B.Agric) with options in Animal Breeding and Physiology, Animal Nutrition and Forage Science, and Animal Production and Management.
- Doctor in Veterinary Medicine (DVM)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) with options in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Zoology, Environmental Biology, and Plant Science and Biotechnology.
- Bachelor of Engineering with options in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering and Agricultural/Bio Resources Engineering.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) with options in Food Science and Technology, Human Nutrition and Dietetics, Home Economics and Hospitality Management and Tourism.
- Bachelor of Fisheries and Aquatics Resources Management, Bachelor of Forestry and Environmental Management, and Bachelor of Environmental Management and Toxicology.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) with options: Industrial Relations and Personnel Management and Entrepreneurial Studies.
MOUAU Pre-Degree Admission Requirements
Interested candidates should possess the following qualifications:
A) Pre-Science Courses
A minimum of five (5) O’level credit passes at not more than two sittings in WASC, SSCE, NECO, and NABTEB in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Agricultural Science/ Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
B) Pre-Business Courses
A minimum of five (5) O’level credit passes at not more than two sittings in WASC, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Agricultural Science/ Biology, Economics, and any of Government, Geography, History, Literature in English for option II (A).
How to Apply for MOUAU Pre-Degree Admission
Visit: https://portal.mouau.edu.ng/registration/cec/new-application/ to apply online
All the best in your pursuit!