In this article, I will show you the Requirements to study Agriculture at ABU. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Agriculture in ABU, ABU Requirements for Agriculture this article is for you.
Ahmadu Bello University Agriculture Requirements, what is the cut-off mark for Agriculture in ABU? Does ABU accept two sittings for Agriculture? What are the requirements to study Agriculture at Ahmadu Bello University?
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Agriculture at ABU have always asked, and also show you the Ahmadu Bello University JAMB Subject Combination for Agriculture.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Agriculture at Ahmadu Bello University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Agriculture, all you need to know about the Agriculture department in ABU as well as other schools you can also study Agriculture as a course apart from the Ahmadu Bello University should you wish to explore more.
Does ABU Offer Agriculture?
The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) offers Agriculture.
This means that Agriculture is Accredited In ABU.
Now that you are aware that ABU offers Agriculture, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Agriculture at ABU.
Requirements To Study Agriculture in ABU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Ahmadu Bello University through JAMB To Study Agriculture.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Agriculture in ABU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet ABU Agriculture Cut off Mark.
- Choose the Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
ABU Direct Entry Requirements For Agriculture
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Ahmadu Bello University through Direct Entry To Study Agriculture.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates must purchase the ABU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And ABU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND), and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Agriculture In ABU
Before you will be offered admission to study Agriculture in ABU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 240 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into Ahmadu Bello University to study Agriculture.
ABU Subject Combination For Agriculture
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Agriculture in ABU.
Use Of English
Chemistry or Physics Accepted!
Is ABU Good For Agriculture?
The Ahmadu Bello University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Agriculture at ABU and that makes it more competitive.
Undoubtedly, Ahmadu Bello University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Agriculture.
Does ABU Accept Two Sittings For Agriculture?
The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Accepts two sittings for Agriculture.
How Many Years Is Agriculture In ABU?
Agriculture in ABU is a 4-year course.
ABU School Fees For Agriculture
ABU school fees for Agriculture are quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best in your pursuit!