In this article, I will show you the Requirements to study Biochemistry at DELSU. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Biochemistry in DELSU, DELSU Requirements for Biochemistry this article is for you.
Delta State University Abraka Biochemistry Requirements, what is the cut-off mark for Biochemistry in DELSU? Does DELSU accept two sittings for Biochemistry? What are the requirements to study Biochemistry at Delta State University Abraka?
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Biochemistry at DELSU have always asked, and also show you the Delta State University Abraka JAMB Subject Combination for Biochemistry.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Biochemistry at Delta State University Abraka.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Biochemistry, all you need to know about the Biochemistry department in DELSU as well as other schools you can also study Biochemistry as a course apart from the Delta State University Abraka should you wish to explore more.
Does DELSU Offer Biochemistry?
The Delta State University Abraka (DELSU) offers Biochemistry.
This means that Biochemistry is Accredited At DELSU.
Now that you are aware that DELSU offers Biochemistry, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Biochemistry at DELSU.
Requirements To Study Biochemistry at DELSU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Delta State University Abraka through JAMB To Study Biochemistry.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Biochemistry in DEL.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet DELSU Biochemistry Cut off Mark.
- Choose the Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
DELSU Direct Entry Requirements For Biochemistry
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Delta State University Abraka through Direct Entry To Study Biochemistry.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates must purchase the DELSU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And DELSU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND), and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Biochemistry In DELSU
Before being offered admission to study Biochemistry at DELSU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and passed the cut-off mark necessary to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 250 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into Delta State University Abraka to study Biochemistry.
DELSU Subject Combination For Biochemistry
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Biochemistry in DELSU.
Use Of English
Is DELSU Good For Biochemistry?
The Delta State University Abraka thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Biochemistry at DELSU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Delta State University Abraka is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Biochemistry.
Does DELSU Accept Two Sittings For Biochemistry?
The Delta State University Abraka (DELSU) Accepts two sittings for Biochemistry.
How Many Years Is Biochemistry At DELSU?
Biochemistry at DELSU is a 4-years course.
DELSU School Fees For Biochemistry
DELSU school fees for Biochemistry are quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best in your pursuit!