The recent entrance examination conducted on 1st July 2023 has ushered in a new set of prospective nursing students. Following these outcomes, the School of Nursing at the University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (UNTH), Enugu, has extended interview invitations to selected candidates.
- Date: Tuesday, 29th August 2023
- Time: 7:30 am
- Venue: School of Nursing, University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu
Required Documents & Items for the Interview:
Candidates are urged to come prepared and to bring along the following essentials:
- Original Senior Secondary School Certificate: Must be obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Original Birth Certificate or Statutory Declaration of Age: Please note, baptismal certificates are not accepted.
- Original Testimonial: This should be from the last secondary school attended by the candidate.
- Stationery: A pen, pencil, and eraser are essential.
- Passport Photographs: Two recent colored photographs are required. These should feature a full face against a white background. Each photograph should measure 3 cm in length and 2.5 cm in width. It’s crucial that candidates avoid wearing eyeglasses in these photographs.
Minimum Entry Requirements:
It is imperative that all candidates are aware of the established minimum entry requirements set by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria since 2006:
- Credits are required in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. These credits must be achieved in no more than two sittings.
Candidates who do not meet these requirements or fail to produce the essential credentials will not be granted an interview.
The interview process is expected to span several days. Hence, all candidates are advised to make necessary accommodation arrangements in Enugu during this period.
All the best in your pursuit!