Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ Aberdeen Curtin Alliance PhD Scholarship For International Students In Australia, 2023 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Aberdeen Curtin Alliance PhD Scholarship For International Students In Australia will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [curtin university scholarships for international students 2023, curtin university phd scholarships, curtin scholarship requirements, curtin university scholarship requirements, curtin teaching scholarships, curtin singapore scholarship, curtin and aberdeen, Aberdeen Curtin Alliance PhD Scholarship For International Students In Australia 2023], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Aberdeen Curtin Alliance PhD Scholarship For International Students In Australia
The Aberdeen-Curtin Alliance is offering Aberdeen Curtin Alliance PhD Scholarship to undertake a collaborative PhD in projects across a broad range of focus areas including energy and engineering, health and medicine, and business.
Curtin University is an Australian public research university based in Bentley, Perth, Western Australia.The university is named after the 14th Prime Minister of Australia, John Curtin, and is the largest university in Western Australia, with over 58,000 students.
As Curtin University courses are taught in English, there are minimum English language requirements you must meet for admission.Entry is competitive and some courses require you to achieve a higher level than the minimum requirement.
You can demonstrate your English skills through recognised tests and qualifications, including the International English Language Testing system (IELTS), Test of English as a Foreign language (TOEFL) and through qualifications in English.
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
- 4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
- All Harvard University Scholarships
- Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology Scholarships
- Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships
- Applications Deadline: January
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: The alliance offers students the opportunity to undertake a collaborative PhD in projects across a broad range of focus areas including energy and engineering, health and medicine, and business.
- The available PhD scholarships for 2019 are:
- Theme: Energy
Area of Research: WASM: Minerals, Energy and Chemical Engineering
Project: Pore Scale Modelling of Multiphase Reactive Systems
Curtin Supervisor: Dr Ranjeet Utikar, Dr Monica Gumulya and Prof Victor Calo
Aberdeen Supervisor: Prof Jos Derksen
- Theme: Energy
Research Area: Civil and Mechanical Engineering
Project: New Techniques/Technology/Devices for Wave Energy Extraction
Curtin Supervisor: Prof Ian Howard and Dr Andrew King
Aberdeen Supervisor: Prof Marian Wiercigroch and Dr Peter Dunning
- Theme: Energy
Research Area: Environment
Project: The Implications of Renewable Energy for Sustainable Rural Development
Curtin Supervisor: A/Professor Amanda Davies
Aberdeen Supervisor: Dr Lorna Philip
- Theme: Creative Arts
Research Area: Humanities
Project: Into the New World: Diaspora in Australian and Scottish Writing
Curtin Supervisor: Dr Rachel Robertson
Aberdeen Supervisor: Professor Alison Lumsden
- Theme: Health
Project: To be announced
- Scholarship Award: Students undertaking a collaborative PhD under the alliance are offered a seamless international experience as well as a fully funded scholarship with living stipend. You will spend time at each institution and will be supervised by both Aberdeen and Curtin research staff.
Living stipends will be awarded to the successful applicants. The living stipend is paid by the home institution when the student is studying at the home institution, and then by the host when the student is offshore at the host institution. The stipend rates are payable at the rate for each country. Curtin University will pay it’s stipend at the Australian Government RTP scholarship base rate of AU$27, 596.00 (2019) per annum. The University of Aberdeen will pay the UK Research and Innovation National Minimum Doctoral Stipend for 2018/19 of £14,777 per annum.
- Nationality: Scholarship is available for New Zealand Citizen, Permanent Humanitarian Visa, International students, Australian Citizen and Australian Permanent Resident.
- Number of Scholarships: Five scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Scholarship is available for New Zealand Citizen, Permanent Humanitarian Visa, International students, Australian Citizen and Australian Permanent Resident.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Meet the standard PhD course entry requirements for both institutions.
If English is not your first language, please visit the following link for details of the requirements
How to Apply: Provide an Expression of Interest (EOI) reflecting your academic background in the area of study, and why you are interested in pursuing a PhD in this field. The EOI should be a maximum of 500 words that must include your name, your project of interest in addition to your academic background and suitability. It would be great to attach your CV/Resume with your EOI and send these two files in PDF format on email to ac-alliance-at-curtin.edu.au.
Students will be expected to commence by April