Are you an aspiring nurse who has applied to Adamu Adamu College of Nursing Sciences, Bauchi State? If so, there’s exciting news for you. The college, also known as Federal Medical Center (FMC) Azare Bauchi State, has now released the admission list for the National Diploma (ND) in Nursing Programme for the academic session 2023/2024.
Checking Your Admission Status
JAMB Portal Steps
- Visit the JAMB eFacility portal.
- Log in using your JAMB profile username and password.
- Navigate to and click on the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your exam year and input your registration number.
- Click ‘Check Admission Status‘ to view your result, or select ‘Access my CAPS’ for additional admission services.
For Candidates Awaiting Admission
- Stay patient and keep checking the JAMB site and the college’s official website for updates.
After Admission: What to Do Next
Accepting Your Admission
- Accept or reject your admission via the JAMB CAPS.
Securing Your Admission Letter
- After acceptance, print your JAMB admission letter from the official JAMB portal.
Change of Course Process
- If you’ve been admitted to a different course than you applied for, apply for a course change on the JAMB portal.
This post will be immediately updated once the admission list is also available on the Adamu Adamu College of Nursing Sciences website.
Your Future in Nursing
Your admission to Adamu Adamu College of Nursing Sciences is not just an achievement—it’s the first step in your promising career in nursing.
All the best in your pursuit!