Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ Fully Funded A*STAR Computing & Information Science PhD Scholarship In Singapore 2023”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Fully Funded A*STAR Computing & Information Science PhD Scholarship In Singapore be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [a star mbbs phd scholarship, singapore graduate scholarship, data science scholarships singapore, astar scholarship allowance, singa doctoral scholarships in singapore for postgraduate international students worldwide, dso phd scholarship, a * star scholarship login, astar md phd, Fully Funded A*STAR Computing & Information Science (ACIS) PhD Scholarship In Singapore 2023], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ Fully Funded A*STAR Computing & InformationScience (ACIS) PhD Scholarship In Singapore
Fully Funded A*STAR Computing & Information Science (ACIS) PhD Scholarship In Singapore
The new A*STAR Computing and Information Science (ACIS) Scholarship is now available on offer to pursue a PhD in computing and information science (CIS) disciplines.
This scholarship is available to Singaporeans and other nationals intending to take up Singapore citizenship.
The Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) drives mission-oriented research that advances scientific discovery and technological innovation.
We play a key role in nurturing and developing talent and leaders for our Research Institutes, the wider research community, and industry.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
- 4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
- All Harvard University Scholarships
- Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology Scholarships
- Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships
- Applications Deadline: December 31 of the preceding year and July 31 of the preceding year.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in computing and information science (CIS) disciplines.
- Scholarship Award: The ACIS Scholarship provides a competitive stipend of up to S$5,000 monthly, on top of other allowances, and full tuition fees support for up to four years of PhD studies at Nanyang Technological University (NTU), National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) or Singapore Management University (SMU).
Successful applicants will be given the following support* for up to four years:
- Full tuition fees
- Monthly sustenance allowance and CPF contribution (where applicable) based on the prevailing employer’s contribution rate^
|Monthly Sustenance Allowance
|For Singapore Citizens
|For Singapore Permanent Citizens^
|For Non-Singapore Citizens^
- Other allowances including
- Book allowance
- Computer allowance
- Conference allowance
- Miscellaneous allowance
- Thesis allowance
- Support for up to 12 months of overseas attachment
- Nationality: This scholarship is available to Singaporeans and other nationals intending to take up Singapore citizenship.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Singapore
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available to Singaporeans and other nationals intending to take up Singapore citizenship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be Singaporeans and other nationals intending to take up Singapore citizenship
- Satisfy the criteria for and gain admission to a PhD programme* in one of the following schools:
- NTU School of Computer Science and Engineering
- NUS School of Computing
- SMU School of Information Systems
- SUTD Information Systems Technology and Design Pillar
- Have obtained at least a 2nd Upper Class Honours degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Have strong interest to pursue a CIS research career in industry R&D labs, technology enterprises, spin-off companies and/or academia
*Applicants for thematic programmes who are applying for or have gained admission to schools/departments other than the 4 specified CIS schools may be considered for the ACIS Scholarship if their PhD project is in CIS, on a case-by-case basis.
- Artificial Intelligence & Deep Learning (I2R)
- Big Data Analytics (I2R)
- Complex Systems (SIMTech)
- Industrial Internet of Things (I2R)
- Video & Image Analytics (I2R)
The above eligibility criteria are not exhaustive. A*STAR may include additional selection criteria based on prevailing scholarship policies. These policies may be amended from time to time without notice.
How to Apply: To apply for the ACIS, please click here.
The application cycle is aligned to the university admission intakes in August or January each year, as follows.
|Last day for submission of online application with complete set of supporting documents
|31 December of the preceding year
|31 July of the preceding year
That’s the much we can take on the topic “ Fully Funded A*STAR Computing & Information Science (ACIS) PhD Scholarship In Singapore “.
Thanks For Reading
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
- All Harvard University Scholarships as well as Harvard University Full Scholarships ,Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology ScholarshipsAll JMU Scholarships & How To Apply | JMU Scholarship Application Scholarships To Pay Off Student Loans | Student Debt Relief Scholarships