CeBIL PhD Scholarships At Faculty Of Law, University Of Copenhagen In Denmark 2023
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “CeBIL PhD Scholarships At Faculty Of Law, University Of Copenhagen In Denmark 2023
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the CeBIL PhD Scholarships At Faculty Of Law, University Of Copenhagen In Denmark will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [university of copenhagen phd, copenhagen university in denmark, university of copenhagen phd law, copenhagen university phd vacancies, university of copenhagen phd philosophy, university of copenhagen phd salary, phd in education university of copenhagen, phd dk, CeBIL PhD Scholarships At Faculty Of Law, University Of Copenhagen In Denmark 2023], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog or in our subsequent articles which can be found by clicking here.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “CeBIL PhD Scholarships At Faculty Of Law, University Of Copenhagen In Denmark
CeBIL PhD Scholarships At Faculty Of Law, University Of Copenhagen In Denmark
CeBIL, Faculty of Law, University of Copenhagen is delighted to offer two fully funded for International students.
They are looking for candidates with innovative and original ideas.
The objective of the CeBIL Programme is to demonstrate how legal science methods that take careful account of interdisciplinary insights and “real world” perspectives can generate new knowledge about key factors driving pharmaceutical innovation.
The University of Copenhagen is the oldest university and research institution in Denmark. Founded as a studium generale, it is the second oldest institution for higher education in Scandinavia after Uppsala University.
The university has 23,473 undergraduate students, 17,398 postgraduate students, 2,968 doctoral students and over 9,000 employees.
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
- 4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
- All Harvard University Scholarships
- Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology Scholarships
- Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
- Asian American Scholarships | Japanese American Scholarships
- Applications Deadline: December
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue PhD programs.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded at the Centre for Advanced Studies in Biomedical Innovation Law (CeBIL), Faculty of Law, University of Copenhagen.
- Scholarship Award: Successful candidates will be employed in accordance with the agreement between the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations and the Ministry of Finance concerning the salary of PhD students. If you are offered a PhD position, you will receive a regular monthly salary in accordance with Danish law and you will be entitled to an annual research budget. The Faculty does not provide accommodation.
- Nationality: Scholarships are available for International students.
- Number of Scholarships: Two scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the Denmark
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for International students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have obtained a degree that corresponds to the Danish Master of Laws or equivalent qualifications. Please visit studyindenmark.dk for more information.
- Applicants must have obtained a minimum overall grade average of 8.2 or above at the Master’s level in accordance with the Danish grading scale (for Danish scale, see here )
- Applicants may submit their application before they have completed their Master’s Degree. In that case, they must have submitted their final thesis before applying for this position and receive their final grades before 1 February
- Applicants must document an aptitude for research through the meritorious assessment of their final thesis, publications or academic recommendations in order to show that they are capable of undertaking the demanding task of writing a PhD thesis.
- Applicants must have excellent language skills in English and have excellent communications skills. Applicants must be able to teach at an academic level in Danish or English and to follow PhD courses in English.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have excellent language skills in English and have excellent communications skills. Applicants must be able to teach at an academic level in Danish or English and to follow PhD courses in English.
How to Apply: Click ’Apply now’ below to be taken to the online application form.
We advise you to have the following documents ready before you begin your online application:
- Research project proposal: This should include the following: (1) objective(s) of the research, (2) major research questions, (3) review of relevant literature, (4) methodology to be applied in the research, and (5) a timetable that plans for all course requirements to have been met within three years. The project description must elaborate on the value of the proposed research project in terms of its relevance to existing and future research in the field (maximum 6 pages excluding bibliography). The document must be in Times New Roman, font size 12, spacing 1.5 and all margins of 2 cm (right, left, top and bottom).
- Curriculum vitae (maximum 2 pages).
- Diplomas and transcripts: Certified copies of original diploma(s) and transcripts (both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree) in the original language and an authorized English translation if they are issued in other language than English or Danish.
- Grading scale: A certified explanation of grading scale in the original language and an authorized English translation if it is available in another language than English or Danish.
- Supervisor: The name of a member of academic staff whom you wish to have assigned as your supervisor. You do not need to contact the supervisor but simply make a request in your application.
- Letter of motivation: Explain the choice of the Faculty of Law at the University of Copenhagen as a host institution for the proposed project and outline how the project fits within the research priorities at the Faculty (maximum 1 page).
- Documentation of English level: Documentation of English level can for instance be documented by an excellent IELTS or TOEFL test.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “CeBIL PhD Scholarships At Faculty Of Law, University Of Copenhagen In Denmark, “.
Thanks For Reading
See Articles Others Are Reading
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
- All Harvard University Scholarships as well as Harvard University Full Scholarships ,Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology ScholarshipsAll JMU Scholarships & How To Apply | JMU Scholarship Application Scholarships To Pay Off Student Loans | Student Debt Relief Scholarships
Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
Pennsylvania Scholarships | Verizon Pennsylvania Scholarship Fund
Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
Golf Scholarships | Golf Scholarships In USA For International Students
Asian American Scholarships | Japanese American Scholarships
4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
Scholarships In Indiana | Indiana Scholarships For Education Majors
BMO Scholarship Program | BMO Diversity Scholarships
Jewish Scholarships | Jewish Scholarships In Los Angeles
UK Government’s Global Scholarship Programme | Apply Now
University Of South Carolina Scholarships | USC College Of Arts & Science Scholarships
Cancer Scholarships To Fund Cancer Studies & Researches | Cancer Research Grants