Cranfield University Great Scholarship for Chinese Students in the UK, 2023
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “Cranfield University Great Scholarship for Chinese Students in the UK, ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Cranfield University Great Scholarship for Chinese Students in the UK will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [cranfield university scholarship, cranfield university commonwealth shared scholarship scheme, cranfield university courses, cranfield university swee, cranfield university swindon, cranfield university engineering, cranfield university intranet, cranfield university logo, Cranfield University Great Scholarship for Chinese Students in the UK 2023 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog or in our subsequent articles which can be found by clicking here.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “Cranfield University Great Scholarship for Chinese Students in the UK ″.
Cranfield University Great Scholarship for Chinese Students in the UK
The GREAT Cranfield University Scholarship China is now available for the Chinese Citizens to study in the UK that is jointly funded by Cranfield University and the British Council.
The scholarship is open for the students from China who wish to study a master’s degree program in Water and Design, Environment and Agrifood, Energy and Power, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Transport Systems.
Cranfield University is a postgraduate and research-based public university. The main specialist areas of focus or aim of this university are to bring a range of academic disciplines together in order to tackle the grand challenges facing the world within a range of industrial and commercial sectors.
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
- 4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
- All Harvard University Scholarships
- Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology Scholarships
- Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
- Asian American Scholarships | Japanese American Scholarships
- Application Deadline: May 31
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships will be awarded worth up to £10,000
- Numbers of Award: Two scholarships are available
- Nationality: Citizens of China
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible countries: Scholarships are available for the citizens of China.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Scholarships are available to pursue Masters Degree in Water and Design, Environment and Agrifood, Energy and Power, Manufacturing, Aerospace (excluding MSc Aerospace Vehicle Design), Transport Systems (excluding Advanced Motorsport courses and MSc Air Transport Management)
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Candidate must be a Chinese citizen
- Candidate must be studying in a full-time master’s degree in Water and Design, Environment and Agrifood, Energy and Power, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Transport Systems
The first step is to check that your course choice is an eligible course and make an online application for admission to that course. When you have received your six-digit Cranfield application number then you will eligible to submit a scholarship application.
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship, the applicant must complete and submit the application form.
Candidates supporting documents shall be evaluated based on:
- Academic achievement
- Evidence of leadership potential
- The significance of the award to your career
- Communication ability
- Attach a personal statement addressing the requirements that are outlined on the application form.
Scholarships will be awarded worth up to £10,000 toward tuition fees.