E4D Continuing Education Scholarship For Candidates From Low-Income Countries In Switzerland 2023
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic tilted “ E4D Continuing Education Scholarship For Candidates From Low-Income Countries In Switzerland 2023”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the E4D Continuing Education Scholarship For Candidates From Low-Income Countries In Switzerland will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [2023-2024 swiss scholarships, fully funded, switzerland scholarship, eth zurich, e4d summer school, eth zurich masters, eth zurich scholarship, eth zurich engineering for development, eth phd vacancies, E4D Continuing Education Scholarship For Candidates From Low-Income Countries In Switzerland 2023], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog or in our subsequent articles which can be found by clicking here.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “E4D Continuing Education Scholarship For Candidates From Low-Income Countries In Switzerland
E4D Continuing Education Scholarship For Candidates From Low-Income Countries In Switzerland
Applications are invited for E4D Continuing Education Scholarship starting in January . Students from low-income countries are eligible to apply.
The goal of the programme is to enhance the knowledge and skills of future leaders with the perspective of contributing to capacity development and poverty reduction in their home countries.
Freedom and individual responsibility, entrepreneurial spirit and open-mindedness: ETH Zurich stands on bedrock of true Swiss values.
Our university for science and technology dates back to the year 1855, when the founders of modern-day Switzerland created it as a centre of innovation and knowledge.
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
- 4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
- All Harvard University Scholarships
- Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology Scholarships
- Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships
- Applications Deadline: April and November
- Course Level: The E4D Continuing Education Scholarship Programme covers ETH Master of Advanced Studies (MAS), Diploma of Advanced Studies (DAS) and Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) programmes.
- Study Subject: All MAS, DAS and CAS programmes at ETH Zurich are open for E4D Continuing Education Scholarships.
- Scholarship Award: The E4D Continuing Education Scholarship covers the following expenses:
- Economy round trip ticket (max. 2’000 CHF) 2
- Visa fees
- Living allowance for the duration of the programme: 2’000 CHF per month if the programme is longer than 3 weeks (full-time programme). 800 CHF per week if the programme duration is up to 3 weeks.3 4
- ETH general tuition fee: 580 CHF per semester (in the form of a tuition fee waiver).
- Nationality: Students from low-income countries are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Switzerland
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Students from low-income countries are eligible to apply:
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde* (Capo Verde), Central African Republic, Chad, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Dem. Rep., Congo, Rep., Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Arab Rep., El Salvador, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, The Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Islamic Rep., Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Dem Rep., Kosovo, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao PDR, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia, FYR, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Fed. Sts., Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Romania, Rwanda, Samoa, São Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, RB, Vietnam, West Bank and Gaza, Yemen, Rep., Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
The candidate must hold a completed and recognised Master’s degree from a university and proof of professional working experience of at least 2 years.
The minimal English standard is TOEFL level C1.
The scholarship is open to candidates from countries classified as Least Developed Countries, Low Income Countries and Lower Middle Income Countries according to the DAC-list of the OECD 5. A list of eligible countries can be found in Attachment 1.
Moreover, the candidate must have been accepted to an ETH MAS, DAS or CAS programme based on his/her academic and professional qualifications.
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: Applications must be submitted in electronic format to Patricia Heuberger, ETH Global: patricia.heuberger-at-sl.ethz.ch.
Provide personal data, University Diploma and transcripts, CV and a motivation letter (to be specified).
The application process comprises two steps.
- Application to the selected MAS, DAS or CAS programme.
- Application to the E4D Continuing Education Scholarship Programme.
Note: Candidates will only be considered for an E4D Continuing Education Scholarship if admitted to an ETH MAS, DAS or CAS programme.
Step 1: Application to MAS, DAS or CAS programme
Consult the programme webpage and/or the programme management to receive information on the deadlines, application procedures and application documentation for the selected MAS, DAS or CAS programme.
Step 2: Application for the E4D Continuing Education Scholarship Application documentation:
» CV6 of the candidate
» MSc or Masters Diploma and academic transcript(s)
» Certificate of employment
» 1-2 page application letter, stating the motivation to attend the programme and the impact for the candidate’s career development and beyond.
» Two professional references
» Formal admission letter from the School for Continuing Education confirming that the candidate is admitted to the MAS, DAS or CAS programme (can be submitted after the application deadline).
That’s the much we can take on the topic “E4D Continuing Education Scholarship For Candidates From Low-Income Countries In Switzerland,”.
Thanks For Reading
See Articles Others Are Reading
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
- All Harvard University Scholarships as well as Harvard University Full Scholarships ,Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology ScholarshipsAll JMU Scholarships & How To Apply | JMU Scholarship Application Scholarships To Pay Off Student Loans | Student Debt Relief Scholarships
Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
Pennsylvania Scholarships | Verizon Pennsylvania Scholarship Fund
Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
Golf Scholarships | Golf Scholarships In USA For International Students
Asian American Scholarships | Japanese American Scholarships
4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
Scholarships In Indiana | Indiana Scholarships For Education Majors
BMO Scholarship Program | BMO Diversity Scholarships
Jewish Scholarships | Jewish Scholarships In Los Angeles
UK Government’s Global Scholarship Programme | Apply Now
University Of South Carolina Scholarships | USC College Of Arts & Science Scholarships
Cancer Scholarships To Fund Cancer Studies & Researches | Cancer Research Grants