EBSU Post UTME and DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 Session is out. Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Post-UTME and Direct Entry admission screening exercises have been announced by the school authorities.
This is to inform the general public and especially all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) for the 2023/2024 academic session, that the institution has announced that all candidates offered provisional admission must pay the approved acceptance fee to accept their admission.
EBSU Post UTME and DE Screening Details:
This is to inform all who chose Ebonyi State University (EBSU) as their first choice and those who chose other institutions but are willing to change to EBSU, who scored 140 and above in the 2023/2024 Unified Tertiary and Matriculation Examination (UTME) to visit our web site and fill our Post UTME form with full details of their credentials. The application starts on 24th August 2023 and ends on 14th September 2023. Candidates are expected to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000.00 naira only for the Post UTME.
Candidates are to note the following:
- Candidates awaiting the results of NABTEB, WAEC (May/June) and NECO (June/July) 2023 are eligible to apply
- Inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the university and may lead to disqualification. Candidates’ names on their O’ Level certificates UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates are not required to appear for physical screening
- Candidates will be notified of their admission status via EBSU portal
- Candidates must upload their O’level results to the EBSU portal and on the JAMB portal before they can be recommended for admission by JAMB
- An offer of admission must be accepted by the candidate on the CAPS or JAMB portal within four(4) weeks and if not accepted within the period it is withdrawn.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
All direct entry candidates who chose EBSU are also to be screened online. They are to access the school’s portal and other information about the online screening as stated above and request their institutions to forward to EBSU Registrar transcripts of their results.
The above is for the information of all concerned.
EBSU Cut-off Marks:
Click the link below to view the cut-off mark for each department:
- EBSU Cut-Off Marks for the 2023/2024 Admission Exercise
How to Apply for EBSU Post UTME / DE Screening
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only.
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on EBSU Post UTME link here: www.portal.ebsu.edu.ng
- Click on ONLINE APPLICATION FORMS
- Select Application Form for POST-UTME or Application Form for Direct Entry Candidates
- Enter your Jamb registration number in a correct format
- Click on LOGIN to generate your payment invoice
- Proceed to any bank to make your payment or you can pay online with your debit card
- After payment go back to the portal to fill out the form.
- Make sure that your personal email address and phone number are used for the application
The application deadline is 14th September, 2023
E-mail: [email protected]
Hotlines: 0806 408 7963
All the best in your pursuit!