The Osun College of Management Sciences (OSCOMS) formerly Ipetu Ijesa College Of Technology (ICOTECH) has officially released details pertaining to its Post-UTME screening for the upcoming 2023/2024 academic session. This comprehensive guide elucidates everything students need to know.
Eligibility for Post-UTME Screening
OSCOMS Ipetu Ijesha invites candidates who have:
- Elected the institution as their foremost choice during the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or,
- Are inclined to modify their institution of choice to OSCOMS.
To be eligible, students should have secured a minimum score of 100 marks in their UTME.
The college offers a selection of nationally recognised diploma programmes, including:
- Computer Software Engineering
- Business Administration
- Banking Operations
- Performing and Media Arts
Candidates eyeing a seat at OSCOMS should have a commendable academic record, with a minimum of five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the pertinent subjects.
- Commence by accessing the official OSCOMS registration portal: OSCOMS Post-UTME Portal.
- Following successful application submission, candidates should return to the ‘REPRINT’ section on the portal and generate two (2) printouts of their application form.
- Armed with the printed documents, students should then present themselves at the institution for the subsequent stages of screening and registration.
A fee of N2,000.00 is mandated for the Post-UTME procedure. Payments should be made to:
- Bank: First Bank Plc
- Account Name: Formerly Ipetu Ijesha College of Technology
- Account Number: 2033780319
Prospective students are advised to retain their payment teller for verification during the registration process.
The Role of CAPS in Admissions
The 2023/2024 admissions will leverage the Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), a framework devised by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to streamline tertiary education admissions. A pivotal step in this process necessitates students to upload their O/Level results onto the JAMB CAPS Portal.
For further guidance or queries, don’t hesitate to engage with the Admissions Office at OSUN COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES, Ipetu Ijesha, Osun State. They can be reached at:
Phone: 081-3063-7625, 08142506541
All the best in your pursuit!