Industrial Development Corporation IDC Bursary South Africa 2023/2024
We are aware at mytopschools that several of you have been searching for information concerning Industrial Development Corporation IDC Bursary South Africa 2023/2024, idc bursary login, accounting bursaries, investec bursary, bursaries for 2023, kpmg bursary, nedbank bursary, standard bank bursary, idc careers and we have take it upon ourselves to ensure that you get all the information you need to know to acquire this bursary in 2023/2024
According to Wikipedia, a bursary is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. In return for the bursary the individual is usually obligated to be employed at the institution for the duration as the bursary.
According to The Good Schools Guide, a bursary is “usually for helping out the impoverished but deserving and those fallen on hard times
Having totally told you what a bursary is about, its high time we quickly take a look at the topic of today “Industrial Development Corporation IDC Bursary South Africa”.
In this guide, you shall get all the information relating to the bursary and how to go about the application especially the application deadline.
Industrial Development Corporation IDC Bursary South Africa
The Industrial Development Corporation (IDC), established in 1940, is owned by the government of South Africa and is under the supervision of the Economic Development Department. The IDC is a national development finance institution, which provides youth enterprises, who are undertaking industrial development projects, with financial and non-financial support.
The institution was created with the aim of promoting economic growth and industrial development, as well as to contribute to sustainable job creation within the country, as well as across the rest of Africa.
The IDC provide financial assistance to entrepreneurs starting new enterprises, as well as companies wishing to extend their current operations, to a maximum of R1 billion
Fields Covered, Coverage Value And Service Contract
The IDC bursary programme will be awarded within the following fields of study:
- Agricutural Science
- Computer Science
The following expenses will be covered by the bursary programme: tuition, prescribed books, accommodation on campus, meals and a laptop.
Once students have graduated, they will be required to work for IDC for an amount of time equal to that of their bursary awarded.
Eligibility & Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Residing in South Africa
- Between the ages of 16 and 25 years old
- Completed Matric OR currently in completed Matric
- Studying or intend on studying full time within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Studying or intend on studying at a recognised University or University of Technology in South Africa (NOT a private University or College)
- Current Matric students: must have achieved a minimum “B” symbol for Mathematics and Science AND must have achieved a minimum overall average of 75%
- Current tertiary students: must have achieved a minimum overall average of 65% or “C” symbol AND must have passed all previous modules for your current degree
- NOT currently in receipt of any other funding from a bursary or employer
- Proven financial need
- *Preference will be given to students from rural areas
How to APply For The Bursary
Applications must be done online at: https://protected.idc.co.za/BursaryPortal/
You will be required to Register an account before you can Login and apply.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Grade 11 final results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric June results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Latest academic results, if not studying this year (certified copy)
- Full tertiary academic record, if currently at tertiary level (certified copy)
- Proof of Registration/ provisional admission
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (latest payslips if employed/ sworn affidavit or financial statements if self-employed/ sworn affidavit or death certificate if deceased/ divorce certificate if divorced/ sworn statement if separated) (certified copies)
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact IDC directly:
Industrial Development Corporation (IDC)
Contact Person: Ms Nolonwabo Nguqu
Tel: 011 269 3946
Email: [email protected]
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Industrial Development Corporation IDC Bursary South Africa”.
Thanks For Reading
Information & Communication Technology Bursaries & How to Get Successful Winning One
Finance Bursaries & How to Get Successful Winning One
Health Science Bursaries & How to Get Successful Winning One
Government Bursaries & How to Get Successful Winning One
Medicine Bursaries & How to Get Successful Winning One
Business Management Bursaries & How to Get Successful Winning One
Teaching Bursaries & How to Get Successful Winning One
Sport Bursaries & How to Get Successful Winning One
Geology Bursaries & How to Get Successful Winning One
Bsc Chemistry Bursaries In SA & How to Get Successful Getting One
Nature Conservation Bursaries & How to get Successful Winning One
Law Bursaries & How to Get Successful Winning One
Physics Bursaries & How to Get One Successfully
Physiotherapy Bursaries & How to Get Successful Winning One
Human Resources Bursaries & How to Get Successful Winning One
Nursing Bursaries In SA & How to Get Successful Winning One
Bursaries for Speech & Language Therapy 2 & How to Win One Easily
Engineering Bursaries & How To Get Successful Applying
Civil Engineering Bursaries & How to Easily Win The Bursary Awards
Mining Engineering Bursaries & How to Apply Successfully
Film & Media Bursaries & How to Get Successful Winning One
Journalism Bursaries & How to Get Successful Winning One
Commerce Bursaries 2 & How to Get Successful Winning one
Economics Bursaries & How to Get Successful Winning One