KU Leuven Scholarship For A PhD In the Arts In Animation at LUCA School of Arts In Belgium 2023
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ KU Leuven Scholarship For A PhD In the Arts In Animation at LUCA School of Arts In Belgium, 2023 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the KU Leuven Scholarship For A PhD In the Arts In Animation at LUCA School of Arts In Belgium will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [belgium scholarships 2023/2024, undergraduate scholarships in belgium, belgium scholarship 2023, belgium scholarships for international students 2023, scholarship positions phd, phd scholarships, belgium scholarships for international students 2023, belgium scholarships 2023/2024, KU Leuven Scholarship For A PhD In the Arts In Animation At LUCA School of Arts In Belgium 2023 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog or in our subsequent articles which can be found by clicking here.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ KU Leuven Scholarship For A PhD In the Arts In Animation at LUCA School of Arts In Belgium ”.
KU Leuven Scholarship For A PhD In the Arts In Animation at LUCA School of Arts In Belgium
Applications are invited for Scholarship for a PhD in the Arts in Animation at Luca School of Arts/KU Leuven in Belgium. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
LUCA School of Arts is an educational and research environment in which creative talent can flourish and develop artistically and technically. It promotes artistic practice and creative design as well as the development of innovative insights.
LUCA School of Arts offers both professional and academic Bachelor, Master and Postgraduate degrees. More than 3,000 students can choose from more than 30 programmes in Audiovisual Arts & Techniques, Interior Design & Construction, Music & Drama and Visual Arts & Design.
Most of the programmes are in taught in Dutch and proficiency in Dutch is recommended, but international students can be accommodated for all programmes due to the considerable amount of elective courses taught in English and to the small groups in which studio practice is taught.
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
- 4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
- All Harvard University Scholarships
- Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology Scholarships
- Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships
- Applications Deadline: January
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: The Narrative Arts research group comprises doctoral and post-doctoral researchers in film, animation, graphic story-telling, performative and sound art practices. Narrative Arts, campus Brussels, is grouped within the larger LUCA research unit Intermedia. Narrative Arts is offering a PhD position for an artist-researcher in animation.
- Scholarship Award: We offer a four-year doctoral scholarship at KU Leuven starting in October 2019. The initial contract covers 1 year. After positive evaluation, this can be extended with 1 year and subsequently with 2 years. The successful candidate will conduct doctoral research in the arts under the supervision of professor dr. Wendy Morris at LUCA School of Arts. The candidate will assist with teaching activities at LUCA (max. 120 hours/year) or will offer administrative support to the supervisor, the research group Narrative Arts or the research unit Intermedia (max. 240 hours/year).
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Belgium
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- You have a master’s degree in art practice or a master’s degree in another field with a strong artistic portfolio
- Your practice has a clear research dimension and relevance for the project
- You are willing to work in team and to play an active role within the research group
- You have the skills to complete a comprehensive, long-term research project within the given time-frame of four years
- You are willing to communicate on your research at conferences, through artistic presentations and through publications
- You have the ambition to become an outstanding researcher and to share your knowledge in the higher arts education sector
- You are willing to apply for additional funding if your artistic practice requires this
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Your candidature contains: (1) a letter of motivation stating your qualifications and reasons for interest in the position, (2) a 2 page outline of your intended doctoral research project, (3) an artistic portfolio showing animation with links to the work, (4) a comprehensive CV which may include a list of publications and an overview of artistic presentations if applicable, (5) a copy of your highest university degree
Only complete candidatures will be accepted for evaluation. Uploaded documents cannot exceed 4 MB. If the portfolio requires a higher resolution, please insert a hyperlink to an online portfolio.
Two-Stage Selection Procedure:
(1) A selection committee headed by prof. dr. Wendy Morris makes a first selection on the basis of the written applications submitted before 20 January 2019. In early February a shortlist of candidates will be invited for an interview in Brussels or a Skype interview if travel to Brussels is not possible. The selection committee will select one candidate.
(2) The selected candidate will then further develop his or her PhD proposal under the guidance of prof. dr. Wendy Morris, who will become the candidate’s PhD supervisor if the proposal is accepted. This final PhD application will be submitted to the PhD Committee of LUCA before the April deadline. The interview with the PhD Committee will take place in May 2019.
That’s the much we can take on the topic ” KU Leuven Scholarship For A PhD In the Arts In Animation At LUCA School of Arts In Belgium “.
Thanks For Reading
See Articles Others Are Reading
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
- All Harvard University Scholarships as well as Harvard University Full Scholarships ,Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology ScholarshipsAll JMU Scholarships & How To Apply | JMU Scholarship Application Scholarships To Pay Off Student Loans | Student Debt Relief Scholarships
Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
Pennsylvania Scholarships | Verizon Pennsylvania Scholarship Fund
Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
Golf Scholarships | Golf Scholarships In USA For International Students
Asian American Scholarships | Japanese American Scholarships
4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
Scholarships In Indiana | Indiana Scholarships For Education Majors
BMO Scholarship Program | BMO Diversity Scholarships
Jewish Scholarships | Jewish Scholarships In Los Angeles
UK Government’s Global Scholarship Programme | Apply Now
University Of South Carolina Scholarships | USC College Of Arts & Science Scholarships
Cancer Scholarships To Fund Cancer Studies & Researches | Cancer Research Grants