Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ Open Society BA Honors Fellowships In Investigative Reporting For Africans & South Africans, 2023 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Open Society BA Honors Fellowships In Investigative Reporting For Africans & South Africans will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [scholarships in south africa for international students 2023, full scholarships for african students, scholarships in south africa for undergraduates, masters scholarships in south africa 2023, masters scholarships in south africa 2023, undergraduate scholarships for african students to study abroad, scholarships in south africa for undergraduates 2023, masters scholarships for african students 2023, Open Society BA Honors Fellowships In Investigative Reporting For Africans & South Africans 2023], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ Open Society BA Honors Fellowships In Investigative Reporting For Africans & South Africans ”.
Open Society BA Honors Fellowships In Investigative Reporting For Africans & South Africans
Applications are invited for the special and exciting new programme i.e. Open Society Fellowships in Investigative Reporting.
Each fellowship will last for 18 months, consisting of 12 months’ study, 6 months’ internship and attendance at two international investigative journalism conferences (one in South African and one in the USA).
Journalism.co.za, or Jocoza, is run by the Journalism Programme of the University of the Witwatersrand. It is run by staff and students, though many of the contributions come from other journalists and correspondents.
The site is intended both as a resource for working journalists in Southern Africa and a teaching tool for the university programme.
It offers a range of news, views and information, and is updated daily.
It also allows media companies to find new talent, to promote services, award programmes, training or events in a multitude of ways.
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
- 4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
- All Harvard University Scholarships
- Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology Scholarships
- Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships
- Applications Deadline: December
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue BA Honors programme.
- Study Subject: The students will do a three-week course in Fundamentals of Social Accountability Monitoring to provide a foundation for their project. Fellows will do the Wits BA Hons in Journalism and Media Studies with a specialisation in Investigative Journalism. The Honours will be made up of five courses and three special elements.
The courses will be:
- Journalism Studies
- Investigative Journalism A and B
- A choice of one of the following courses:
- Video Journalism
- Online Journalism
- Scholarship Award: The Fellowship pays all study and travel costs, as well as a stipend for the 18 months.
- Nationality: This scholarship is available for South African as well as African students.
- Number of Scholarships: Four of the positions will be reserved for South African residents, and the fifth is open to candidates from the African continent.
- Scholarship can be taken in South Africa
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available for South African as well as African students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Candidate must have a minimum of two years of journalism or relevant experience and be eligible for Wits Journalism’s mid-career Honours programme: you must either have an undergraduate degree with 65% or better, or pass through an RPL entrance test. This is an affirmative action programme and black and female candidates will be favoured. Four of the positions will be reserved for South African residents, and the fifth is open to candidates from the African continent.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Applicants for 2019 should submit a CV with supporting documentation, a letter of motivation and two references to OSFFellowships-at-gmail.com by December 17, 2018, and candidates must be available for an interview in January.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “ Open Society BA Honors Fellowships In Investigative Reporting For Africans & South Africans “.
Thanks For Reading
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
- All Harvard University Scholarships as well as Harvard University Full Scholarships ,Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology ScholarshipsAll JMU Scholarships & How To Apply | JMU Scholarship Application Scholarships To Pay Off Student Loans | Student Debt Relief Scholarships