PhD Fellowship In Immunology At The Department of Immunology & Microbiology In Denmark 2023
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ PhD Fellowship In Immunology At The Department of Immunology & Microbiology In Denmark, 2023 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the PhD Fellowship In Immunology At The Department of Immunology & Microbiology In Denmark will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [university of copenhagen, university of copenhagen phd biology, center for medical parasitology, university of copenhagen neuroscience, department of biomedical sciences copenhagen university, university of copenhagen department of history, university of copenhagen cancer research, ucph faculty, PhD Fellowship In Immunology At The Department of Immunology & Microbiology In Denmark 2023 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog or in our subsequent articles which can be found by clicking here.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ PhD Fellowship In Immunology At The Department of Immunology & Microbiology In Denmark″.
PhD Fellowship In Immunology At The Department of Immunology & Microbiology In Denmark
The Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences at University of Copenhagen is offering PhD Fellowship in Immunology at the Department of Immunology and Microbiology. Scholarships are available for international students.
The main focus of the research group is on understanding the molecular mechanisms driving disease development of both cutaneous T cells lymphoma and benign skin inflammatory diseases.
The University of Copenhagen is the oldest university and research institution in Denmark. Founded in 1479 as a studium generale, it is the second oldest institution for higher education in Scandinavia after Uppsala University.
Applicants must have excellent language skills in English and have excellent communications skills.
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
- 4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
- All Harvard University Scholarships
- Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology Scholarships
- Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships
- Applications Deadline: December
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in immunology commencing on 20 December or as soon as possible hereafter.
- Scholarship Award: The PhD study must be completed in accordance with The Ministerial Order on the PhD programme (2013) and the University’s rules on achieving the degree. Salary, pension and terms of employment are in accordance with the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and The Danish Confederation of Professional Associations on Academics in the State. Depending on seniority, the monthly salary begins around 26.886,84 DKK /approx. 3.567 EUR (October 2018-level) plus pension.
- Nationality: Scholarships are available for international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for international students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Applicants must have qualifications corresponding to a master’s degree related to the subject area of the project e.g. master in immunology and inflammation or comparable. Applicants should have experience with T cell biology and signal transduction.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Your application must be submitted electronically by clicking ‘Apply now’ below. The application must include the following documents in PDF format:
- Motivated letter of application (max. one page)
- CV incl. education, experience, language skills and other skills relevant for the position
- A certified/signed copy of Master of Science certificate. If not completed, a certified/signed copy of a recent transcript of records or a written statement from the institution or supervisor will do
- Publication list (if possible)
That’s the much we can take on the topic ” PhD Fellowship In Immunology At The Department of Immunology & Microbiology In Denmark “.
Thanks For Reading
See Articles Others Are Reading
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
- All Harvard University Scholarships as well as Harvard University Full Scholarships ,Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology ScholarshipsAll JMU Scholarships & How To Apply | JMU Scholarship Application Scholarships To Pay Off Student Loans | Student Debt Relief Scholarships
Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
Pennsylvania Scholarships | Verizon Pennsylvania Scholarship Fund
Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
Golf Scholarships | Golf Scholarships In USA For International Students
Asian American Scholarships | Japanese American Scholarships
4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
Scholarships In Indiana | Indiana Scholarships For Education Majors
BMO Scholarship Program | BMO Diversity Scholarships
Jewish Scholarships | Jewish Scholarships In Los Angeles
UK Government’s Global Scholarship Programme | Apply Now
University Of South Carolina Scholarships | USC College Of Arts & Science Scholarships
Cancer Scholarships To Fund Cancer Studies & Researches | Cancer Research Grants