PhD Scholarship in International Studies At Roskilde University In Denmark 2023
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “PhD Scholarship in International Studies At Roskilde University In Denmark 2023”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the PhD Scholarship in International Studies At Roskilde University In Denmark will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [denmark phd scholarship for international students, technical university of denmark scholarship, technical university of denmark phd vacancies, roskilde university phd vacancies, phd in denmark for international students, roskilde university scholarship, university of southern denmark phd vacancies, phd vacancies in denmark, PhD Scholarship in International Studies At Roskilde University In Denmark 2023], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog or in our subsequent articles which can be found by clicking here.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “PhD Scholarship in International Studies At Roskilde University In Denmark ” .
PhD Scholarship in International Studies At Roskilde University In Denmark
A PhD scholarship is available in the area of International Studies at Doctoral School of Social Sciences & Business.
The Roskilde University’s primary objective is to contribute to experimental, innovative forms of research, learning and problem-solving that contribute to society’s development.
The Roskilde University is a Danish public university founded in 1972 and located in Trekroner in the Eastern part of Roskilde.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Applications close: Around December
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing PhD programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded within the research area of International Studies.
Scholarship Award: The employment as a PhD fellow is three years cf. The PhD Order. Writing a PhD is a full-time study. Apart from working on your PhD thesis, it is expected that you take relevant university courses equivalent to 30 ECTS points and disseminate information through e.g. teaching classes at the university.Cf. the collective agreement for AC workers. (link in Danish). The position will be filled according to the Agreement between the Danish Ministry of Finance and the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations (AC) and Job Structure for Academic Staff at Universities.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: The assessment of the application will be done according to the following primary criteria:
- Does the proposal suggest the potential for original research?
- Is the research question clear and precise?
- Does the theoretical and methodological approach appear appropriate?
- Does the research project (including primary data collection and/or field research) appear feasible for a 3 year PhD?
- Does the applicant have sufficient qualifications? Including a relevant master degree and high grades.
- Does the applicant have sufficient language and/or methodological proficiency?
In case ISE must prioritize between competing applications, the following set of secondary criteria may be applied:
- Prior research experience (bearing in mind that the project must not duplicate the applicant’s prior research).
- Availability and commitment of appropriate supervisor within the Department.
- The fit of the research topic within the priority research areas in the Department.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
- 4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
- All Harvard University Scholarships
- Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology Scholarships
- Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships
The application must include the following documents:
(1) A research proposal for the PhD Project (maximum length 5 pages plus reference list). The proposal should clearly indicate all of the following:
- Field of study
- Research problem
- Theoretical framework
- Review of the relevant literature
- Methodological approaches
- Analytical framework (general considerations regarding the empirical evidence to be analysed)
- Ethical considerations relevant to the project
- Time schedule indicating how the applicant plans to complete the research proposed within a three-year period
(2) A Curriculum Vitae (CV) (maximum length 5 pages) that summarizes the applicant’s academic experience.
(3) Documentation of previous education (a relevant Master’s degree and grade is essential; the written evaluation of the thesis may be included)
(4) Preferably a detailed letter of support from a full-time department faculty member (Associate Professor or Professor) who will act as the main supervisor if the project is successful. This letter should identify the strengths of the project, its potential limitations, how these limitations might be overcome, and how well the project fits into the research environment at the department. There is no minimum or maximum length for this document. Foreign students may send a recommendation letter from their home institution to the department-faculty member who will write their support letter for this application. Read more about the Department of Social Science and Business (ISE).
How to Apply
To apply for the position: Go to Roskilde University’s website. Click the ‘Search Position’ button in the job posting.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “PhD Scholarship in International Studies At Roskilde University In Denmark ”.
Nevertheless, if you want us to update you when the scholarship application fully begins, don’t hesitate to drop your email or any other means of reaching you.
Thanks For Reading
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
- All Harvard University Scholarships as well as Harvard University Full Scholarships ,Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology ScholarshipsAll JMU Scholarships & How To Apply | JMU Scholarship Application
Scholarships To Pay Off Student Loans | Student Debt Relief Scholarships
Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
Pennsylvania Scholarships | Verizon Pennsylvania Scholarship Fund
Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
Golf Scholarships | Golf Scholarships In USA For International Students
Asian American Scholarships | Japanese American Scholarships
4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
Scholarships In Indiana | Indiana Scholarships For Education Majors
BMO Scholarship Program | BMO Diversity Scholarships
Jewish Scholarships | Jewish Scholarships In Los Angeles
UK Government’s Global Scholarship Programme | Apply Now
University Of South Carolina Scholarships | USC College Of Arts & Science Scholarships
Cancer Scholarships To Fund Cancer Studies & Researches | Cancer Research Grants