Fully Funded PhD Studentship In Biosciences For UK/EU Students At University Of Exeter In UK 2023
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “Fully Funded PhD Studentship In Biosciences For UK/EU Students At University Of Exeter In UK 2023 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Fully Funded PhD Studentship In Biosciences For UK/EU Students At University Of Exeter In UK will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [phd scholarships, fully funded phd programs uk, phd studentships 2023, phd positions, phd full time scholarship, usa fully funded scholarships, scholarship positions phd, phd scholarships in europe, Fully Funded PhD Studentship In Biosciences For UK/EU Students At University Of Exeter In UK 2023], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog or in our subsequent articles which can be found by clicking here.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “Fully Funded PhD Studentship In Biosciences For UK/EU Students At University Of Exeter In UK
Fully Funded PhD Studentship In Biosciences For UK/EU Students At University Of Exeter In UK
The University of Exeter is inviting applications for fully-funded 4 year PhD Studentship in Biosciences to start in September 2019 across a wide range of bioscience academic disciplines.
The aim of this DTP is to produce highly motivated and excellently trained postgraduates in the BBSRC priority areas of Agriculture & Food Security (AFS) and World-Class Underpinning Bioscience (WCUB).
These are growth areas of the biosciences and for which there will be considerable future demand.
The University of Exeter combines world class research with excellent student satisfaction at its campuses in Exeter and Cornwall. It is a member of the Russell Group of leading research-intensive universities.
Formed in 1955, the University has 22,085 students from more than 130 different countries. Its success is built on a strong partnership with its students and a clear focus on high performance.
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
- 4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
- All Harvard University Scholarships
- Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology Scholarships
- Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
- Asian American Scholarships | Japanese American Scholarships
- Applications Deadline: December
- Course Level: Studentship is available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Studentships are awarded in the field of Biosciences.
- Scholarship Award: There are over 30 (including up to 5 CASE studentships) fully-funded 4 year studentships* available to start in September across a wide range of bioscience academic disciplines.
This project is one of a number that are in competition for funding from the South West Biosciences Doctoral Training Partnership (SWBio DTP). Up to 6 fully-funded studentships are being offered to start in September at the University of Exeter.
- Nationality: Studentships are available for UK and EU students.
- Number of Scholarships: There are over 30 (including up to 5 CASE studentships) fully-funded 4 year studentships* available to start in September 2019 across a wide range of bioscience academic disciplines.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Studentships are available for UK and EU students.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for a fully-funded studentship, you must meet both the academic and residence criteria.
For UK/EU nationals who meet the residency requirements outlined by the BBSRC, the studentship will cover funding for 4 years (48 months) as follows. These awards might be available to part-time students, but only in exceptional circumstances. It is recommended you speak to the lead supervisor prior to submitting an application.
- A stipend at the standard Research Council UK rate; currently £14,777 per annum for 2018-2019
• Research and training costs
• Tuition fees (at the standard Research Councils UK rate)
• Additional funds to support fieldwork, conferences and a 3-month internship
Please refer to the regulations or Annex 1 of the Research Council Training Grant Guide to confirm that you meet the residence criteria for a fully-funded studentship. Any further queries in relation to residency must be directed to the institution that you are applying to.
- Applicants should have obtained, or be about to obtain, a First or Upper Second Class UK Honours degree, or the equivalent qualifications gained outside the UK, in an appropriate area of science or technology. Applicants with a Lower Second Class degree will be considered if they also have a masters degree or have significant relevant non-academic experience.
- In addition, due to the strong mathematical component of the taught course in the first year and the quantitative emphasis in our projects, a minimum of a grade B in A-level Maths or an equivalent qualification or experience is required.
- If English is not your first language you will need to have achieved at least 6.5 in IELTS and no less than 6.5 in any section by the start of the project. Alternative tests may be acceptable, please see http://www.bristol.ac.uk/study/language-requirements/profile-c/.
- Students from EU countries who do not meet the residency requirements may still be eligible for a fees-only award but no stipend. Applicants who are classed as International for tuition fee purposes are not eligible for funding.
- Please refer to the regulations or Annex 1 of the Research Council Training Grant Guide to confirm that you meet the residence criteria for a fully-funded studentship.
- The four universities have a very limited number of fully-funded4-yearr studentships that EU nationals who do not meet the residency requirements would be eligible for. Please contact us for more information.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Please be aware you will be asked to upload the following documents:
- Letter of application outlining your academic interests, prior research experience and reasons for wishing to undertake the project. Please indicate your preferred project choice if applying for multiple BBSRC SWBio DTP projects.
- Transcript(s) giving full details of subjects studied and grades/marks obtained. This should be an interim transcript if you are still studying.
- Two academic referees – see information below about references.
- If you are not a national of a majority English-speaking country you will need to submit evidence of your proficiency in English (see entry requirements above)
The closing date for applications is midnight on Monday, December. Interviews will be held at the University of Exeter on 7 and 8 of February
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Fully Funded PhD Studentship In Biosciences For UK/EU Students At University Of Exeter In UK”.
Thanks For Reading
See Articles Others Are Reading
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
- All Harvard University Scholarships as well as Harvard University Full Scholarships ,Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology ScholarshipsAll JMU Scholarships & How To Apply | JMU Scholarship Application Scholarships To Pay Off Student Loans | Student Debt Relief Scholarships
Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
Pennsylvania Scholarships | Verizon Pennsylvania Scholarship Fund
Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
Golf Scholarships | Golf Scholarships In USA For International Students
Asian American Scholarships | Japanese American Scholarships
4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
Scholarships In Indiana | Indiana Scholarships For Education Majors
BMO Scholarship Program | BMO Diversity Scholarships
Jewish Scholarships | Jewish Scholarships In Los Angeles
UK Government’s Global Scholarship Programme | Apply Now
University Of South Carolina Scholarships | USC College Of Arts & Science Scholarships
Cancer Scholarships To Fund Cancer Studies & Researches | Cancer Research Grants