In this article, I will show you the Requirements to study Agricultural Engineering at ATBU. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Agricultural Engineering in ATBU, ATBU Requirements for Agricultural Engineering this article is for you.
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Agricultural Engineering Requirements, what is the cut-off mark for Agricultural Engineering in ATBU? Does ATBU accept two sittings for Agricultural Engineering? What are the requirements to study Agricultural Engineering at Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University?
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Agricultural Engineering at ATBU have always asked, and also show you the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University JAMB Subject Combination for Agricultural Engineering.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Agricultural Engineering at Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Agricultural Engineering, all you need to know about the Agricultural Engineering department in ATBU as well as other schools you can also study Agricultural Engineering as a course apart from the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University should you wish to explore more.
Does ATBU Offer Agricultural Engineering?
The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) offers Agricultural Engineering.
This means that Agricultural Engineering is Accredited By ATBU.
Now that you are aware that ATBU offers Agricultural Engineering, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Agricultural Engineering at ATBU.
Requirements To Study Agricultural Engineering at ATBU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University through JAMB To Study Agricultural Engineering.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Agricultural Engineering in ATBU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet ATBU Agricultural Engineering Cut off Mark.
- Choose the Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
ATBU Direct Entry Requirements For Agricultural Engineering
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University through Direct Entry To Study Agricultural Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the ATBU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And ATBU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND), and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Agricultural Engineering In ATBU
Before you will be offered admission to study Agricultural Engineering in ATBU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 240 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University to study Agricultural Engineering.
ATBU Subject Combination For Agricultural Engineering
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Agricultural Engineering in ATBU.
Use Of English
Is ATBU Good For Agricultural Engineering?
The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Agricultural Engineering at ATBU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Agricultural Engineering.
Does ATBU Accept Two Sittings For Agricultural Engineering?
The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) Accepts two sittings for Agricultural Engineering.
How Many Years Is Agricultural Engineering In ATBU?
Agricultural Engineering at ATBU is a 4-years course.
ATBU School Fees For Agricultural Engineering
ATBU school fees for Agricultural Engineering are quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best in your pursuit!