In this article, I will show you the Requirements to study Agricultural Engineering at UNICAL. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Agricultural Engineering in UNICAL, UNICAL Requirements for Agricultural Engineering this article is for you.
University Of Calabar Agricultural Engineering Requirements, what is the cut-off mark for Agricultural Engineering in UNICAL? Does UNICAL accept two sittings for Agricultural Engineering? What are the requirements to study Agricultural Engineering at the University Of Calabar?
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Agricultural Engineering at UNICAL have always asked, and also show you the University Of Calabar JAMB Subject Combination for Agricultural Engineering.
After answering the question, I will also provide you with the requirements to study Agricultural Engineering at the University Of Calabar.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Agricultural Engineering, all you need to know about the Agricultural Engineering department in UNICAL as well as other schools you can also study Agricultural Engineering as a course apart from the University Of Calabar should you wish to explore more.
Does UNICAL Offer Agricultural Engineering?
The University Of Calabar (UNICAL) offers Agricultural Engineering.
This means that Agricultural Engineering is Accredited By UNICAL.
Now that you are aware that UNICAL offers Agricultural Engineering, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Agricultural Engineering at UNICAL.
Requirements To Study Agricultural Engineering at UNICAL
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into the University Of Calabar through JAMB To Study Agricultural Engineering.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Agricultural Engineering in UNICAL.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNICAL Agricultural Engineering Cut off, Mark.
- Choose the Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNICAL Direct Entry Requirements For Agricultural Engineering
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into the University Of Calabar through Direct Entry To Study Agricultural Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNICAL Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNICAL Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND), and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Agricultural Engineering In UNICAL
Before you will be offered admission to study Agricultural Engineering in UNICAL this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 200 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Calabar to study Agricultural Engineering.
UNICAL Subject Combination For Agricultural Engineering
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Agricultural Engineering in UNICAL.
Use Of English
Is UNICAL Good For Agricultural Engineering?
The University Of Calabar thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Agricultural Engineering at UNICAL and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, the University Of Calabar is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Agricultural Engineering.
Does UNICAL Accept Two Sittings For Agricultural Engineering?
The University Of Calabar (UNICAL) accepts two sittings for Agricultural Engineering.
How Many Years Is Agricultural Engineering In UNICAL?
Agricultural Engineering in UNICAL is a 4 years course.
UNICAL School Fees For Agricultural Engineering
UNICAL school fees for Agricultural Engineering are quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best in your pursuit!