In this article, I will show you the Requirements to study Business Management at ATBU. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Business Management in ATBU, ATBU Requirements for Business Management this article is for you.
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Business Management Requirements, what is the cut-off mark for Business Management at ATBU? Does ATBU accept two sittings for Business Management? What are the requirements to study Business Management at Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University?
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Business Management at ATBU have always asked, and also show you the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University JAMB Subject Combination for Business Management.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Business Management at Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Business Management, all you need to know about the Business Management department in ATBU as well as other schools you can also study Business Management as a course apart from the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University should you wish to explore more.
Does ATBU Offer Business Management?
The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) offers Business Management.
This means that Business Management is Accredited By ATBU.
Now that you are aware that ATBU offers Business Management, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Business Management at ATBU.
Requirements To Study Business Management at ATBU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University through JAMB To Study Business Management.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Business Management in ATBU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet ATBU Business Management Cut off Mark.
- Choose the Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
ATBU Direct Entry Requirements For Business Management
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University through Direct Entry To Study Business Management.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates must purchase the ATBU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And ATBU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND), and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Business Management In ATBU
Before you will be offered admission to study Business Management in ATBU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 250 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University to study Business Management.
ATBU Subject Combination For Business Management
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Business Management in ATBU.
Use Of English
Is ATBU Good For Business Management?
The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Business Management at ATBU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Business Management.
Does ATBU Accept Two Sittings For Business Management?
The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) Accepts two sittings for Business Management.
How Many Years Is Business Management In ATBU?
Business Management at ATBU is a 4-years course.
ATBU School Fees For Business Management
ATBU school fees for Business Management are quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best in your pursuit!