In this article, I will show you the Requirements to study Computer Science at OAU. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Computer Science at OAU, OAU Requirements for Computer Science this article is for you.
Obafemi Awolowo University Computer Science Requirements, what is the cut-off mark for Computer Science at OAU? Does OAU accept two sittings for Computer Science? What are the requirements to study Computer Science at Obafemi Awolowo University?
Does OAU offer Computer Science? If yes, what are the requirements to study Computer Science at OAU? If you have been asking whether Obafemi Awolowo University offers Computer Science as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will provide an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Computer Science at OAU have always asked, and also show you the Obafemi Awolowo University JAMB Subject Combination for Computer Science.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Computer Science at Obafemi Awolowo University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Computer Science, all you need to know about the Computer Science department in OAU as well as other schools you can also study Computer Science as a course apart from the Obafemi Awolowo University should you wish to explore more.
Does OAU Offer Computer Science?
The Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) offers Computer Science.
This means that Computer Science is Accredited In OAU.
Now that you are aware that OAU offers Computer Science, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Computer Science at OAU.
Requirements To Study Computer Science at OAU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Obafemi Awolowo University through JAMB To Study Computer Science.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Computer Science in OAU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet OAU Computer Science Cut off, Mark.
- Choose the Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
OAU Direct Entry Requirements For Computer Science
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Obafemi Awolowo University through Direct Entry To Study Computer Science.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates must purchase the OAU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And OAU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND), and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Computer Science In OAU
Before you will be offered admission to study Computer Science in OAU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 230 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Obafemi Awolowo University to study Computer Science.
OAU Subject Combination For Computer Science
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Computer Science at OAU.
Use Of English
Is OAU Good For Computer Science?
The Obafemi Awolowo University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Computer Science at OAU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Obafemi Awolowo University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Computer Science.
Does OAU Accept Two Sittings For Computer Science?
The Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Accepts two sittings for Computer Science.
How Many Years Is Computer Science At OAU?
Computer Science at OAU is a 4-years course.
OAU School Fees For Computer Science
OAU school fees for Computer Science are quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best in your pursuit!