The University of Benin is a federal government-owned university funded and managed by the federal government of Nigeria. The university was founded in 1970. University of Benin (UNIBEN) is a research university located in Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria. The University has a diverse student population with students from different parts of the country and age brackets. The University of Benin courses cut across various levels in agriculture, science, etc.
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Physiology at UNIBEN.
Does UNIBEN Offer Physiology?
The University Of Benin (UNIBEN) offers Physiology.
This means that Physiology is Accredited In UNIBEN.
Now that you are aware that UNIBEN offers Physiology, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Physiology at UNIBEN.
Requirements To Study Physiology in UNIBEN
Below are the requirements for candidates who wish to gain admission into the University Of Benin through JAMB To Study Physiology.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Physiology in UNIBEN.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet the UNIBEN Physiology Cut off Mark.
- Choose the Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNIBEN Direct Entry Requirements For Physiology
Below are the requirements for candidates who wish to gain admission into the University Of Benin through Direct Entry To Study Physiology.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIBEN Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIBEN Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND), and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Physiology In UNIBEN
Before you are offered admission to study Physiology in UNIBEN this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 230 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Benin to study Physiology.
UNIBEN Subject Combination For Physiology
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Physiology in UNIBEN.
Use Of English
Is UNIBEN Good For Physiology?
The University Of Benin thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Physiology in UNIBEN and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, the University Of Benin is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Physiology.
Does UNIBEN Accept Two Sittings For Physiology?
The University Of Benin (UNIBEN) Accepts two sittings for Physiology.
How Many Years Is Physiology In UNIBEN?
Physiology in UNIBEN is a 4-year course.
UNIBEN School Fees For Physiology
UNIBEN school fees for Physiology are quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best in your pursuit!