The administration of Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science, and Technology (BOUESTI) is pleased to announce that it has made public the list of candidates who have been granted provisional admission into its first-degree programs for the academic year of 2023/2024.
Candidates who submitted applications for admission into BOUESTI’s first-degree programs during the 2023/2024 academic session are invited to check their admission status.
How to Access Your BOUESTI Admission Status
Using JAMB’s Admission Status Checking Portal
As of the current moment, the only avenue for prospective BOUESTI students to confirm their admission status is via the JAMB Admission Status Checking Portal. To go about this, please follow the steps delineated below:
- Navigate to JAMB’s portal at JAMB eFacility.
- Utilize your JAMB username and password to log in.
- Scroll through the interface to find and click on the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
- In the designated columns, input your examination year and registration number.
- Lastly, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to obtain your BOUESTI admission status. For a more extensive admission overview, click ‘Access my CAPS’.
For Those Awaiting Admission
Candidates yet to receive admission should bear in mind that the admission process is ongoing. It is prudent to routinely monitor both JAMB’s website and BOUESTI’s website for the most up-to-date information.
Guidance for Successfully Admitted Candidates
Candidates who have successfully navigated the admission process into BOUESTI’s first-degree programs are encouraged to:
- Log into the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) to either ACCEPT or REJECT their offered admission. To do this, kindly visit JAMB CAPS.
- Upon accepting the admission, promptly print your JAMB admission letter. The printing can be done here.
- If the course granted differs from the course initially applied for, you may apply for a change of course via JAMB’s Portal.
Forthcoming Update: Admission List on BOUESTI’s Official Portal
The article will be duly revised once the admission list is accessible via BOUESTI’s official website. After this, the following steps can be followed:
- Visit the BOUESTI admission status portal at the BOUESTI Portal.
- Choose the admission session for 2023/2024.
- Opt for ‘POST UTME APPLICATION’ as your application type.
- Insert your JAMB registration number.
- Click ‘CHECK STATUS’ to discern your BOUESTI admission status.
Final Note and Congratulations
Should you discover that you have been provisionally admitted into the university, you will be redirected to the “PRINT” admission Letter section. If the admission has not yet been uploaded, you will encounter the message “NOT YET ADMITTED, ADMISSION IS DONE IN BATCHES.”
All the best in your pursuit!