Exciting news from the educational sector! The Federal College of Education in Abeokuta has publicly announced the availability of its post-UTME application forms for the 2023/2024 academic year.
Invitation for NCE Programme Admissions
The Federal College of Education, Abeokuta (FCEABEOKUTA) is extending an invitation to ambitious candidates aiming for admission into their revered NCE Programme for the 2023/2024 academic calendar.
Diverse NCE Courses Offered by FCE Abeokuta
Let’s delve into the array of high-caliber NCE courses the institution offers:
SCIENCE Courses Include:
- Computer Science Combinations
- Integrated Science Combinations
- Physics Combinations
- Chemistry Combinations
- Biology Combinations
- Physical and Health Education
- Mathematics Combinations
EDUCATION Disciplines Cover:
- Primary Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Adult and Non-Formal Education Combinations
VOCATIONAL Studies Encompass:
- Agricultural Education
- Business Education
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Home Economics
LANGUAGE Orientations Include:
- Arabic Combinations
- English Combinations
- French Combinations
- Hausa Combinations
- Igbo Combinations
- Yoruba Combinations
ARTS & SOCIAL SCIENCES Offerings Are:
- Social Studies Combinations
- Christian Religious Studies Combinations
- Political Science Combinations
- Economics Combinations
- Music Combinations
- Theatre Art Combinations
- Islamic Studies Combinations
It’s important to note that each course comes with its unique combinations. It’s advisable to personally visit the college for an exhaustive understanding.
Criteria for Eligibility
For those keen on applying, take note of the following prerequisites:
- Applicants should have at least four (4) O’level credits and one pass in pertinent subjects. This should be from either one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO or its equivalent.
- Only those candidates who appeared for the 2023 UTME with appropriate subject combinations and garnered a minimum score of 100 are eligible for the screening exercise.
- interested candidates must shift their institution preference to the Federal College of Education, Abeokuta on the JAMB website before online registration for the screening process, provided they satisfy the aforementioned conditions.
Steps to Apply for FCE Abeokuta Post UTME
- Navigate to the college’s official website.
- Input your biodata and make a non-refundable fee payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) through PAYSTACK using an ATM or bank account. Note: If utilizing a bank account for payment, an authentication code will be dispatched to your mobile. This code is necessary for transaction completion.
- Finalize your online registration by entering your academic records.
- Assemble the following for the screening exercise at the Admissions Office:
- The printed online registration form
- Printed payment receipt
- All academic records (SSE/GCE/NECO etc.)
- UTME result slips.
- JAMB Change of Institution/Course printout, especially if FCE Abeokuta wasn’t your initial choice.
- Don’t forget to upload the O’level results used during the admission process on the JAMB portal.
Post UTME Screening Announcement
Details regarding the date and venue for the post-UTME screening will be conveyed to applicants via their provided mobile phone numbers. Additionally, it’s recommended to regularly check the college’s website for any fresh updates on the admission process.
All the best in your pursuit!