In this article, I will show you the Requirements to study Biology at NDU. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Biology at NDU, NDU Requirements for Biology this article is for you.
Niger Delta University Biology Requirements, what is the cut-off mark for Biology at NDU? Does NDU accept two sittings for Biology? What are the requirements to study Biology at Niger Delta University?
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Biology at NDU have always asked, and also show you the Niger Delta University JAMB Subject Combination for Biology.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Biology at Niger Delta University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Biology, all you need to know about the Biology department in NDU as well as other schools you can also study Biology as a course apart from the Niger Delta University should you wish to explore more.
Does NDU Offer Biology?
The Niger Delta University (NDU) offers Biology.
This means that Biology is Accredited At NDU.
Now that you are aware that NDU offers Biology, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Biology at NDU.
Requirements To Study Biology at NDU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Niger Delta University through JAMB To Study Biology.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Biology in NDU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet NDU Biology Cut off, Mark.
- Choose the Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
NDU Direct Entry Requirements For Biology
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Niger Delta University through Direct Entry To Study Biology.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates must purchase the NDU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And NDU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND), and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Biology In NDU
Before you will be offered admission to study Biology in NDU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain access to the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 250 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Niger Delta University to study Biology.
NDU Subject Combination For Biology
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Biology at NDU.
Use Of English
Is NDU Good For Biology?
The Niger Delta University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Biology at NDU, and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Niger Delta University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Biology.
Does NDU Accept Two Sittings For Biology?
The Niger Delta University (NDU) Accepts two sittings for Biology.
How Many Years Is Biology In NDU?
Biology at NDU is a 4-year course.
NDU School Fees For Biology
NDU school fees for Biology are quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best in your pursuit!